Guys, do you check out a girl you dated or an ex's facebook page?

Some call it "stalking" but if you're facebook friends with them, then it's not stalking. If you STILL had feelings for a girl that you dated (or even if you still care a little bit), would you check out her page? Doesn't matter if it was an ex or a girl you dated casually. If so, how often? Even if you're dating someone else but secrectly still care about her, would you go to her page? (For a time in your life, she did have your heart). Knowing that you can't date her even if you wanted to (you're thousands miles away) and have a new girlfriend where you live. But still... would you look at her page or no?

2

What Guys Said 2

• Well... I used to do this after breaking up with my first ex. She wasn't even on my list (because I had unfriended her immediately), and I had no feelings left for her too (because she had cheated on me), but I just wanted to know 'how she's doing', every now and then. Not the most ideal thing to do, I know. It lasted for a couple of months after breaking up, after which I never bothered to look at her profile again.

• Nope, I bury my past!!