Have you ever think about being a robot?

Sometimes I would like to be one.

They can't hate or love, they don't get mad or sad, they have no feelings...

But then I realize that feelings make us better and then I forget about that...

But I've think about it seriously lol

0|0
5|23

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't have a conscience, so technically it's like wanting to be dead. No, I wouldn't like to be a robot.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg yes, I've thought about it so many times in my life xD
    I'm pretty sure I've even googled "how to turn off emotions/feelings" once or twice in my life, cause sometimes it's just WAYYYY TOO MUCH TO HANDLE... ><
    http://i.imgur.com/LogasyX.gif</a>

1|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 22

• upload.wikimedia.org/.../Bender_Rodriguez.png

I'm back, baby! Bite my shiny metal ass!

2|2
    0|0
  • Not a robot but I have always thought about being augmented like Adam Jensen from Deus Ex. And what a coincidence, I can finally post this gif a made here. Just the right place:
    http://i.imgur.com/S7BMHLC.gif

1|1
    0|0
  • Very often, I would like to be a Robot, but sometimes I think perhaps Cyborg would be better, or maybe an Android :)

2|1
    0|0
  • I've thought about human augmentation with machine components.

2|0
    0|0
  • I doubt anyone would prefer to be a robot. Nor would I like to be a vacuum cleaner or pipe organ. Best you can hope for is asking us if we would like to be Adam Jensen or Steve Austin. I might take you up on one of those.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoLs0V8T5AA

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you think to much, lol. But that being said no. God created man in his image which is why we have emotions like Love, jealousy, happiness, but we are also sinful so we have other emotions like Greed, evilness, hate, want power, feel in control like a God because man wants to do as he pleases and can be down right wicked. But if you embrass your emotions and turn to God it makes you want to do whats right, what his plan is which is love! :)

1|0
    0|1
  • humans are super high complex robots...
    we even have electrical impulses firing through our body as we speak! lol!
    you are a robot Amy :p

1|0
    0|0
  • I was thinking, to make a neural device, so I can have Internet in my brain and, my brain on Internet and then I can get into 1-10 robots

1|0
    0|0
  • Dudette... I feel like that most days... damn laptop has become an extension of me and do the same routine day in and day out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Becoming robots would be a downgrade for humanity, no thanks. Don't do it, Amy, LOL. I would design a robot with supernatural powers, though. One with goodness programmed into it. Certainly, humans can become cyborgs, but that's not the only path humans can take. Becoming a cyborg is just one path of evolution. I'd prefer humans become more like Captain America and then eventually like Thor. I don't want to give up sex, LOL.

1|0
    0|0
  • All the time, lol :P

1|1
    0|0
  • I want to be a cyborg, give me nanobots!!

1|0
    0|0
  • How can one THINK about being a robot?

ROBOTS DON'T THINK! THEY ACT!

1|0
    0|0
  • Robots also have metal teeth and the strength of 5 gorillas. Fun fact.

1|0
    0|0
  • I imagine a lot of bullshit when I'm lying in my bed but I've never thought about being a robot lol

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL WTF dude

1|0
    0|0
  • No no. That would be very UNHUMANLY.

1|0
    0|0
  • Robot? No.

Cyborg? Sign me up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea sure.. robutts are cool :D.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope just you. Just thinking about it, it's awful. I like my feeling tyvm.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wash I was. So I wouldn't care about being alone.

1|0
    0|0
  • no, maybe a cyborg

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I've honestly never thought of being a robot lol random thought.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I've thought about being dead though. That's like the same thing, right? lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Every day, hahaha :D

1|1
    0|0
  • Only as a cyborg so that I could like forever almost and have less human mortality holding me back. ^^

0|0
    0|0