What're you doing for Halloween?

Our towns have times were people can trick or treat at a certain time from today through Halloween, so we can go today to one town, tomorrow to another and another on Halloween. (There's about 5 different towns we can go to here.) My cousin @lexythelou22 and I are gothic thing 1 and thing 2 and my little 8 year old sister is the cat in the hat.

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably stay home, maybe watch some scary films or something if I feel like it. I might even do a bit of homework :P

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to a friend's house for a small party.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Halloween is not celebrated in my country, and hardly anyone knows about it! I suppose it's a US-only thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing cuz I'm tres antisocial

2|0
    0|0
  • Halloween carnival on Friday, cousins Halloween party on Saturday for a bit and then off to a Halloween festival in West Hollywood later that night... end it with pizza and a scary movie..

1|0
    0|0
  • going to a friends party, but don't plan on dressing up... just having a little bit of fun

1|0
    0|0
  • Killing it delta way, Ima be caitlyn jenner

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm going out with a few friends, get something to eat and go to the movies or something

0|0
    0|0
    • your profile picture confused me cause I thought your arm was a butt

• Going to parties and meeting women 😎😆

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats so cool... so how does it work in the country side.. like you said town town - but how far is that drive?

Also do people do some crazy decorating or not really?

0|0
    0|0
    • it depends and the drive may take between 10-30 mins

• That's not a festivity in my country. So nothing. Even if it was I think I wouldn't go anywhere, I'm not a party person. I'm trying to change though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to go to a party

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I'll go to a night club. Playa del carmen it's gonna get wild tomorrow! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Hopefully some great fraternity parties around campus! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I have to work on Halloween but I can dress up in my costume so I'm going as Sally Stitches.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm hosting a party for my girls!🕷🎃🕸👻
    And I'm dressing up as a zombie prom queen

0|0
    0|0