What did you dream last night?

I dreamed my home town,, it was so real and even the street and my old school everything looked the same,, saw this girl and she kissed me and everything was so real I even joked like i would in person talk about LUCID DREAM

The most LUCID DREAM I had was a f reddy kruger type de am with my house looking the same me walking around everything smoky and a demon playing trucks on me , it was pretty real and crazy but I can always b so bra eve n make decisions, , Is that normal?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, I've been having only sex dreams lately... really lucid sex dreams :P

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't had dreams ever since I haven't been sleeping that well. I am just too tired to be aware of my dreams.

• Well I use mariguana been clean for 10 days but am a daily smoker ,, it helps me sleep :) had 2 quit because I'm applying for jobs n faild my last prehire test u_u

• I sleep well, but only when I am exhausted and pass out. So I end up tired the next day.

• Ya my last job was 12hr shifts n would sometimes go without sleep,, so I smoked n I would eat n pass the fuck out by 10pm

What Girls Said 3

• I dreamed i was cuddling with my fiancee

• I don't remember any of my dreams and it's been that way for months. Weird.

• I dreamt I was pregnant.. Again.
    Maybe it's time to have a baby

What Guys Said 2

• I dreamt I was flying a spaceship.

• Night before last, I dreamed that small tarantula like spiders were on my body. It hurt when I pulled them off. I thought I was dying... could feel the venom... yuck!

• I had that type of dream before, scared the sh*t outta me, I don't know I've been more scared of spiders in my life after that dream...