Do you think it will be fucked up to dress as the KKK for halloween?

I'm not racist or anything but I love the look of it it's looks horrifying

I mean I see some people who dress like osama bin laden and some girls dress like victims who been raped.. which I think is fucked up

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty dangerous costume. Depending on the area, you are likely to get your ass beat or worse. Stay with a group of friends who will back you up. How the f@ck do you dress up as a rape victim? What do you wear... Or not wear for that? Honestly, I think they are all in poor taste. Bin Laden murdered thousands of innocent people, rape is really a f@cked up thing to do to someone, and KKK... Well, racist pricks who have nothing better to do than dress up like ghosts and terrorize people for being born a certain race are just ignorant, so dressing as that puts a hell of a target on your back because passers by will think you are supporting that ideology and probably not pause for an explanation prior to imprinting their boot souls all over you. Just a thought.

• I like the look of it that's why... im not racist but it does look horrifying and plus I'm not wHite I'm considered colored

• Cool. Do your thing. That's why the klan picked the look, to scare the hell out of people. All I am saying is in the wrong areas some people might not stop for an explanation. Hope you have a great night.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 36

• Great idea. Might as well take a spare hospital dress since that's where you're going afterwards.

• Lolololololololololol non whites dont really play with that shit.

• You forgot to add that she should also go to the cemetery and dig herself her own grave because after the hospital, she's going straight there.

• i don't think it's appropriate. I think it does more to inflame than really represent what Halloween should be about which is having fun

if other bozos want to dress like terrorists or whatever let them

• yeah... still kind of fucked up. It might be less fucked up if the KKK was not still around but they are. You could try a Death Eater costume.

• It'll show you are severely uneducated to realize what you are doing.

• And dressing up as a rape victim is okay? Let's be honest, there's a lot of stupid costumes out there, don't put all the blame on her

• Yeah... dude the question was rhetorical. I was saying there are a lot of really stupid costumes out there.

Also Asker, regardless of skin colour don't do it. If you're white you're like "YOLO! Blacks are my bitch" if you are black you're like "YOLO remembering my hardworking grandparents!"

It's like me going to Oktoberfest in German dressed as a Nazi. You just don't do it.

• Yeah it wouldn't be the best idea, I mean you do know what they did to black people don't you? tied em up and drag behind moving cars, shot them, killed and tortured him the stuff they did was horrible, so yes it would be a very bad idea.

The Osama Bin Laden and his victims thing is really screwed up to, anything like that it is a good idea to stay away from, because trying to or not you'll offend a lot of people.

• don't be surprised if you get your ass kicked

• I don't think it's bad idea, but I don't recommend it cause there'll be many people that won't take it as what it is, a joke, so you can get in trouble for that.

• Yep. Don't be surprised if you end up getting beaten by an angry mob of people though. 😕

• I thought about doing that and going to the black neighborhood to record it. Lol, I know thats wrong but it will be funny to watch.

• That is the same as dressing up as a Nazi.

• There are so many horrifying costumes and you have to choose this one.

• Just dress up as a ghost. It has the same spookyness to it and it isn't blatantly offensive.

• I think it's a good, scary costume, but lots of people will be offended for some reason.

• I honestly think it would be 50/50 chance that black people would try to beat you/rape you if you did so.

• People might take it as racist, remember what the KKK did when they were around it was horrifying. I would strongly advise against it

• Nope it would be funny and the cops will be on your side if someone tries to hit you.

• I wouldn't do jt

• Sure... I have not read about a stoning in the paper for ages!!!

• I think it would be fun, specially because some dudes would run like hell lol But some people might not take it that way.

• I would punch you.
    The KKK is essentially a terrorist organization

• LOL I WAS JUST SAYING THIS TO MY FRIENDS

• just go as Casper. It's horrifying and cute and you won't get shot!

• Yea i wouldn't. Bad taste

• I think it would be funny tbh.

• You mean a Klansman. And yes, absolutely!

• I think it depends on the neighbourhood. Most people I know would have a good chuckle.

• go for it, just stay out of black neighborhoods

• or you can always dress up as a Nazi

• people do. dressing up as a nazi isn't as relevant in the US though.

• I have no idea who dwayne wade is.. it all depends on how and who it's done by

• @thewanderingme Dwayne Wade is a black NBA basketball player

• Nope. Just nope.

• Yes I do.. Unless your goal is to get beaten up in which case it's an easy way out :P

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 16

• probably not the best idea... people will still judge you as its simply bad taste... there are a few things you dont do and nazis and KKK are 2 of them x

• I don't think it's a good idea. Actually it's quite disrespectful. Dressing as KKK, Nazis or Al Qaeda is not a good thing at all... There are plenty of other interesting and scary costumes out there...

• yes it would!

• Better dress as a scientologist - now that's really creepy... xD

• He and his friends could dress as jehovas witnesses 😂 Because then it fits when they go Trick or treat. "Trick or treat! Oh and do you have a moment to talk about jesus christ?" I bet they won't get any Candy.

• Yes , it racist and offensive

You do know the KKK killed hundreds of africa americas right?

• if you're black, it'd be hilarious. if you're white, it'll just cause confusion.

• Yeah, that's pretty F'd

• You will probably end up stabbed if you do it. Believe me, very few would actually find it funny.

• Just because those people dress up as something fucked up doesn't mean you should as well. It doesn't make it okay.

• I wouldn't because someone would get offended and beat your ass. Just saying.

• yeah thats pretty stupid, and fucked up

• If you start a sentence with "I'm not racist or anything" what follows is probably racist.

• Fuck no you will look like a dumbass prick and get lynched

• yeah it will make black people ethier uncomftrable or ofended. You might get jumped

• The Klan has a history of violence and hate speech against Blacks, Catholics, Jews, Italians, Eastern Europeans, Muslims and homosexuals on the short list. It's one of the most universally distasteful choices out there! (I get the irony of a self described "brown" person wearing it, but it's going too far, in my opinion.

• Hmm.. not a good idea for many reasons because of what the KKK stood for... be smart