Guys, what do you think?

Do you think bigger women are attractive? I mean pretty in the face, thick in the waist type
Of girl. Im Mean people say "im thick, not fat", and i beg to differ. So i just wonder... Is it because im bigger that guys dont talk to me?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• It's all about how she carries her weight. Some women claim they're "thick not fat" but are really just obese. Other women are more on the thicker side, but their bodies hold it much better than others even if they're the same weight.

• I understand. But does it make a difference if peopke tell me im thick? I say im fat or over weight. Other people beg to differ, and your right about how women carry weight.

What Guys Said 9

• ''Bigger women'' means something different to everyone. I like a kind of chubbish, big breasts, butt, pretty face.

Kind of like this I guess.

24.media.tumblr.com/...m5xbz0AXCX1qh3skbo1_500.jpg

• No... I don't have big boobs. Lol

• You'll be fine. You know how many people there are in this world... tons and tons... with different tastes and opinions.

You see that male down vote? Most likely he thought the girl in the pic was too big, I think she's beautiful.

Just re read and saw '' I mean pretty in the face, thick in the waist type of girl'' you'll be fine.

• "Thick" "curvy" et al. are such arbitrary terms these days you would need to post an example pic or two to properly convey your question.

• Curves are desirable - especially a certain hip to waist ratio is generally attractive to guys (I think it was 0,7:1 ratio).

That being said, big these days is used as an excuse to say fat which definitely is not attractive.

• Lol people now have cute names for obesities, its kinda sad but true.

But nah I don think they are attractive

• I'm not attracted to bigger girls personally.

• With out your image. I cannot say properly any thing.

• I'm not attracted to bigger women.

• By bigger I don't mean like fat.. I guess. I don't have rolls. Lol I guess I'll have to post a pic 😑

• I'm not attracted to anyone carrying extra weight. A picture of somebody similar would probably help

• Depends what you mean by 'bigger'. But what people seem to normally mean, no i don't find that attractive, it's like the number one attraction killer to me.

• I don't understand what kind of body shape you mean. Could you post a picture as an example?