How much are speeding tickets?

Can you tell me how much they cost? I know they aren't all the same but someone help me out and give me a reasonable amount at with they costπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Guy

• A little over may get you just a warning or probation. But ticket costs depend on how fast. Also where. School zones will really hit you. Same with constructions zones. And the insurance goes up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends.

They vary.

Things that impact their price:

Speed you're traveling
    Weather conditions
    School zone?
    Construction zone?
    Amount of traffic
    Location (country/city driving)
    Attitude of the patrol officer*

*If the officer is feeling nice, he or she may cite you for a lower speed than you were clocked at in order to save you some money. Otherwise they may strictly abide by the statute.

You can expect to pay about $125+ for your speeding ticket.

If you are traveling fast enough you may have criminal charges brought on as well.

What Guys Said 6

• Depends on the State bro... is MS I got a 90 in a 70 and it was only 225. However, I've gotten 84 in a 70 in LA and it cost me a cool $300.

• Depends on state, country, previous driving record, and how much you were speeding. They vary from under $100 to thousands of dollars depending.

• Totally depend where you live. $120 each time here.

• I think like 8$ for every mile you're over the limit I don't know

• Depends, but I just pay a lawyer and let them handle it. Normally around $250-350.

• Really depends where you live. But typically somewhere in the 150-300$ range where I live.

The bigger financial hit is the impact tickets can have on your car insurance rates.

What Girls Said 0