I have a really strange addiction?

This started when I was 17. I was dared to drink my own urine and now I literally can't stop drinking it. I like the warmth, I like the smell and most of all, I like the taste.

I think I have 3 cups a day. Once in the morning, once for lunch and the last for dinner.

I want to stop because people have been complaining about my breath!!

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG I really hope that you're trolling. Urine is filled with toxins so it's not the best think to do health-wise... This is so disgusting...
    ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/.../...z-15128-1382527975-0.gif

• "Urine is filled with toxins"

for a HEALTHY person, drinking your OWN urine isn't dangerous

• if you have an infection, take medicaments etc. then you have to be careful

• It was a troll... I watched this documentary about a woman who drinks her own piss!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a little strange... Maybe try and dial it back a little bit?
    There are people that are in to all sorts of things, so you're probably not alone, but if you're not brushing your teeth and using mouthwash afterwards and then going out in public, that's kinda irresponsible and rude, haha.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't recommend that you do this. You might get sick since urine is a waste product. Lay off the piss.

• I was gonna say, yeah it's gross, but its not that bad if you're breath doesn't stink. But never mind :/

What Guys Said 3

• It's no worse than Mountain Dew.

• Can't tell if you are trolling or not... either way... its still better for you than sugary artificial coke shit...

• I wish you didn't provoke here by this :) It is VERY disgusting...