Good excuse that gets me out of work, but still allows me to go out?

Long story short, I have to work on Saturday night (volunteer work, technically dont have to go since I haven't signed the contact yet), but I really want to go out (halloween in addition need a break from school work ). can't seem to find Anyone to take the shift.

So any good excuse that gets me out of work, but still allows me to go out without people thinking im s bad person?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pulled this off a website, seemed believable "Once, I told my supervisor that my sister was going into emergency labor and I had to get to the hospital since I lived the closest to her. My boss let me take off two days to be with my family. I don't even have a sister."

• A bit extrem lol I guess I should Just take the shift

• Well then you'll have to party harder Friday night.

• I got invited to a party on Saturday and non of my friends like to go out, so in that case vi have to go by myself. .. And I dont want to do that

What Guys Said 2

• my grandmother died? :P

• You dont think its weird to go out drinking after finding out my grandmother died?

• nope, you are trying to drown your sorrows by drinking extensively LOL

• Lol true! ! But im looking for an excuse that doesn't last. Aka is exclusivly to that one night or weekend... something simple

• Or be an adult and honor your commitments?

• Well. ... I could. . But I wouldn't be asking this question if wanted to do it...

• Well don't expect much sympathy or help then.

• I dont expect anything. .. but its no harm in asking

What Girls Said 0