LOL I just had the most funniest experience (x Has anyone ever tried to use Omegle before?

Today I was visiting some of my brothers, and my teenage bro introduced me to this weird site called Omegle. So then, the three of them were using a video chat one and were messing around while I was reading and stuff. HOWEVER, they caught my attention with one of the people they met today. They saw my 30 YEAR OLD HIGH SCHOOL CALC TEACHER LOL. Me and 2 of the bros that were there had/have him, so it was really hilariously awkward. He wasn't wearing a shirt and was playing his piano in front of the camera lol. I don't think he truly recognized who we were until I called out his name. All he said was that he was "promoting music" and disconnected lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I am killing time I occasionally go into the chat-section. Videochat is not an option if I dont want to be flooded with 154713507138513 dicks

• Lol, I've never been on it alone, but when my bros are on it, they would tend to shield my eyes when I'm near haha

Most Helpful Girl

• hahah really? I just learn what OMEGLE was yesterday! I am clueless!

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• I use it to look for people with similar interests

• LMAO he must be so freakin embarrassed... bet he never goes on that site again.

• Yeah! Haha, my youngest brother is planning on asking him about it tomorrow (x

What Girls Said 2

• Gotta watch out who you find on Omegle 😂 I saw one people were he looked liked he was sleeping.. Or dead o. O I don't know cx he wouldn't move. Until I screamed in his ear like hellllloooooooo, pay attention to me XD then he was like "I'm just listening to music." Then disconnected._. Why was he on in the first place cx who knows

• Yeah... I went on there a while back to try and make friends.

NEVER AGAIN