Poll: which do you find more aesthetically beautiful, the male or female body?

• Male
  • Female

Most Helpful Guy

• Beautiful, I don't know. Interesting? Most definitely the female body. Let's break it down; Sure, men can have the cool veins and washboard abs, please note that I'm not trying to say men are better cause muscle but we do (on average) have more muscle mass. Arms and abs are cool and all but it's so straight forward! Granted we are all unique snowflakes but women have the wide (r) hips, breasts giving their top a form and overall a much more voluptuous form, Beth's form is a whole lot more interesting than Steve's is all I'm saying.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• The male body when its at its best no doubt

i.telegraph.co.uk/.../Mucle2_1789751i.jpg

This just amazing symmetry but for average people, women. Because it takes a lot a lot of work to achieve male perfection... women its much easier a few curves this and that she's got it

• Of course, the female body! No question about that! :P

• Female body, physique.

• Of course I'm attracted to women's bodies more, but men can put more work in and get more out of their bodies. For instance a man can be a bodybuilder right, a woman just has to lose weight and do squats, and she's at her max potential generally. A man basically has to do steroids or lift for a few years to reach his, so in that way I think the male body is a bit more interesting. Averages, women have better bodies, but I would say I respect men with good bodies more than women with good bodies because for men it requires work beyond women who basically just have to not be fat and maybe do some leg work outs.

• Even girls will say the female body, and they would be 100% right.

• I think the male body is better looking. The female body is nice, and it's obviously more attractive, but it doesn't hold a candle to Schwarzenegger or Frank Zane.

• Female, no doubt man...

• Female I guess. Can't accurately describe but everywhere I look and compare the male body with the female body , the female body wins in terms of beauty :P

• Obviously women

• Female, but when I see a dude who's in shape I respect that more because I know what it takes in the gym to get like that.

What Girls Said 4

• I think gals... are so pretty.

• it's hard to say, i tend to draw females more often, but if you have a nice piece of art of either a male or female it can be really hard to choose between the two- and example being all those disney gender swap pics you see on the internet.

• The female body by fat 😍

• I would say the male body...