What's your biggest regret in life so far?

Tell me one thing that you regret the most and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not finding this personality sooner... why? because it is awesome. It adheres to no rules or social conformity that isn't deemed "right". It does as it does and stands its ground regardless of narrow-minded attacks. Its also flexible enough to apologize when wrong. Perfect combo.

Most Helpful Girl

• either obtaining my current degree or not going abroad between the ages of 24-29. tough call.

What Guys Said 4

• Moving away from columbus to NE Ohio. Fuck this shit. I'll be back down in Cbus in a week.

• Haha is it that bad? I've met some people from Ohio and they were nice

• To your face.

Yeah I regret this more than getting engaged to a girl that cheated on me with 6 guys.

• Being born.

• my first girlfriend. she really fucked my head up. not because i was devastated when we broke up, not even close. but wow she totally fucked up my brain by conditioning me with her manipulation. it's been 10 years. i just got the chills thinking about her

• So far? Breaking my ex's heart. We still love each other just too many problems. :(

What Girls Said 1