Are you superficial?

How often do you surprise yourself thinking about people's appearance.

I am superficial but I don't care about how people look, I mean, they can dress however they please... But I can't help it, I tend to judge.

And, this is pretty contradictory but I wouldn't care about dating someone who's not attractive. I really really care about fun when it comes to dating. If we can't laugh fuck them... I don't care how hot they are.

0|0
10|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I tend to go both ways... superficial towards people I don't know, and non superficial towards those that I do.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I also think I'm superficial. I try to not judge people too much based on just their appearance, treat them any differently because of it. I make an effort to meet everyone on a level playing field...

However, judging others is inevitable. It's basically impossible to not do, it's in human nature. Anyone who claims they never judge anyone on their appearance whether it be skin colour, attire, or even religious apparel, is spewing lies.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Superficial yes
    Yes I am

I won't date an ugly girl, I don't know how awesome she is in every aspect of life 😝

She has to match my looks
    If she can't do that
    It just wouldn't work out...

1|0
    0|0
  • I focus on clothing, hairstyle and makeup. Things which are fully within the persons control. Tells you a lot about their character.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty superficial. Not going to lie.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would only date someone I find phisically attractive. On the other hand, I find 99% of women to be phisically attractive. So it balances out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Extremely. I'm a huge superficial person. Looks are 50% for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very much so. I definitely need to like looking at what's in front of me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate orange bitches

you know the people who tan way too much

it pisses me off so much

1|0
    0|0
    • Orange bitches 😂😂😂😂😂

Luckily or unfortunately I was born with natural tan XD

• lol see that's great, it's just I can't stand those pale/dark skinned people who can't accept their skin and try to change it.

• You're talking about Michael and Lindsay Lohan? XD

What Girls Said 9

• I'm more judgmental over how people act, not so much concerning their looks. The only time I've found myself being really "superficial", is when I sometimes look at this girl in my class. She looks like she never washes her hair (it's super greasy), and her nails are really long and yellow. It's pretty gross. But I think it's a somewhat normal reaction because her personal hygiene is clearly below average.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't judge. I prefer a guy that look like he been chillin in his house. hahah I mean if he look nice that good to. But, if you look like a complete slop I mean like your shirt stain with mustard or something thats gross!

1|0
    0|0
  • What the hell Amy.
    (i just wanted to use your username lmao xD)

I hate whenever people use a bajillion motherload of makeup.
    I dont use makeup (except for lipstick. twice.)

1|0
    0|0
  • It's really strange, sometimes I don't care about other people's appearances other times.. I just say 'mean things' about them even though I don't want to. But I've noticed I only do that when they're being mean to me so I talk bad about their appearance so that they'd feel bad.. Childish I know.

1|0
    0|0
    • Same happens to me... But they're rarely rude to me. I just criticize because... I don't know lol I just do it.. Then I feel bad but it's too late because I already thought about it.

• i'm most superficial with regard to myself. the lengths i would go to if i had money would be crazy i think

after that, i'm superficial with people i don't know very well

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, I am mostly superficial about drunks and drug addicts...

1|0
    0|0
  • i'm the most visual person ever so i really notice looks

1|0
    0|0
  • I love your attitude! It's sad that some people care only about looks 😏

1|0
    0|0
  • i can be a bit superficial

1|0
    0|0