Don't you just hate people smarter than you?

I wouldn't know..

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't dislike people who I think are smarter than me. I do dislike arrogant people though.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• When I was younger it bothered me a lot. Now it only does if someone makes a big deal about how smart they are. No one is the best at everything, and there are things that I excel at that people of equal intelligence can't do at all. Some people are good at math and some are good at writing and some are good with their hands. You get the idea.

• Noooo.. the man I love is smarter than me, and I adore our conversations. It's such a turn-on to be with an intelligent man. He loves that I'm a writer, and I love that he's a scientist.

• Yes i do! hahah

• Not really as, honestly, I've not met a lot of them but the few I've met were always very inspiring personalities so I rather admired them and loved to have conversations with them since I think I can as well just learn from them.

• Never. I love smart people... I could say I'm a sapiosexual. I find smart people irresistible, I can learn so much about them and I love to learn.

Some are very cocky tho, those are the ones I don't like

• No but I do find them slightly intimidating.

• Nope look up to them. For example @CourtJester there are a lot of people smarter than I on this website

• no one is really smarter than someone else in my opinion. people are just given certain circumstances in life where they have the opportunity to learn more and gain more experience but in my mind we're all pretty much the same. human and shit

• I'm smarter in some areas than people, and others are smarter than me in different areas. Hate is unnecessary.

• No, and clearly you've never been to the east coast.

• No, I don't; no need for that.

• nope. Only if they're arrogant about it. Otherwise I can learn a lot from them which I like.

• What's wrong with being arrogant.

• Smartness is not exactly a thang. It's a quality that will help you in everything. A smart investor is always better than an investor. A smart boxer is better than a boxer. A smart soldier is better than a soldier. So you are not basically better at something.. you are better at everything.

• ... ok I bet you know what I mean and now you're just trolling. I'm done.

What Guys Said 10

• No, I don't hate people who are smarter than me, I don't really keep comparing myself with others, as everyone is different in their own ways.

• I don't HATE people smarter than me. It's definitely annoying when they try to one-up you just for the sake of doing it. But I like to learn from people smarter than me. Then again, how do we calculate smarts? Test scores? Or maybe GPA? Or maybe what college they went to? I scoff at academia.

• Nah I love that. It's an opportunity to learn something new. If I was the smartest man in the world then life would be pretty boring.

• Yes, I want to bash them over the head with a massive frozen fish!

• I would love them to death, but honestly can't think of any I would consider to be smarter.

• I don't really give a damn if someone is smarter than me. If they are bitchy about it then yeah.. I hate it :P

• I killed all the people smarter than me where I lived.

• If I find one, I'll let you know.

• no I like them

• Doesn't cross my mind