If you could go anywhere in the world right now, would it be to SOMEWHERE or to SOMEONE?

Hmm hmm hmmmmm...

• SOMEWHERE! (where?)
    46% (31)50% (33)48% (64)Vote
  • SOMEONE! (who?)
    54% (36)50% (33)52% (69)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0
35|43

Most Helpful Guy

• It would definitely be to someone. Unfortunately she suffers from crippling social anxiety and would not answer the door to me. Before you think I have been catfished, I know her for too well. I have found an amazing and unselfish love for her and God has truly used her to make me better man. I will forever be grateful for the work He has done to me through her. If I ever got the blessing to hug her, I fear I would never let go. Maybe it's best she never invite me for a visit. Haha!

4|3
    0|0
    • Aww, that sounds so wonderful! You must really love her very much.

• Show All
    • @MissNowhere Hey thanks for the MHO, sweetie. It was a nice question to answer. I said it before, I wish GaG would impliment a system for upvoting cool questions. I woulda marked you at least a dozen times by now!

• Aww that's sweet :) And you're welcome!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 42

What Girls Said 34

• Going somewhere to go see someone 😫 wish they invented teleporters already 😓

3|2
    0|0
  • I would go to Ohio, pick up that boyfriend of mine, and high tail it to The Netherlands. Favorite person and favorite place.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have these really sweet guy friend names mike, ottis , he as been like really sweet , like when he is there at work and he sees me upset h4 well ask if I am, okay or what's wrong. I am really close to him , because I told him I like him and he said that's cool. I only see him weds and Friday He works Mondays but I don't. He even calls me on the weekends if I am not sick. I have been sick these whole weekdays. So I am, little sad going to miss him today. And my Halloween party too today at work. But I rather get better to see my buddies. Mike ottis just makes me feel safe around him. Sorry it's a little long

1|0
    0|0
  • well phrased question! I pick somewhere-Mars
    since i already have someone to go home to.

I was just in Latvia in September

1|0
    0|0
    • Omg really? 😂😂

• yep-My mother is an Estonian national-my family lives in Parnu-my younger sister goes to school in Tartu. We drove down just to the border last month, for a pretty country drive.

I love that part of the world and I miss being there every time i come back to the US

I guess we are kind of neighbors:)

• Someone, not just someone, a loved one, not just a loved one, a boyfriend, not just a boyfriend, a boyfriend who i'm proud to call mine <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere! somewhere in japan like tokyo!

1|0
    0|0
  • To somewhere. It'd definitely be Malaysia 💙 To visit my high school friends, they graduated today and I wish I could be there too.. 😞

1|0
    0|0
  • I would go to see my best friend in Singapore, it's said to be great for shopping, too so we wouldn't get bored 😁

1|0
    0|0
  • Assuming that going to someone AND someone isn't an option, I'll say somewhere. And currently, that somewhere is Hawaii.

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone! @suitandtie just to see his reaction and watch hm try to explain me to his acquaintances 😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Finland. =)
    And then Scotland.
    And then Ireland.

Al the lands! xD

1|0
    0|0
  • somewhere...

1|0
    0|0
  • My aunt, she could use a brat (me) around.

1|0
    0|0
  • London. Then I'll look for Rupert Grint 😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Ha, somewhere.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would be to someone. My boyfriend. We're in a ldr. Can't wait for this summer Dec till I see him again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both! I can't choose!

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to go to the himalayas (mainly wanna see the malika parbat so that I can climb it 'some time' later)
    And gilgit baltistan, and.. Kashmir and.. Tibet.. And.. Paris.

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone! :D Well, more than just 1 actually, but defs this one really awesome guy that i love :3 <3 (he lives in America... so pretty far away, but would love to meet him)

1|0
    0|0
  • It would be to someone.

My best friend Griffen.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd go see my love in AZ

1|0
    0|0
  • to someone

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to Australia. Not sure when but I'm going.

1|0
    0|0
  • someone and it's a secret ♡

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone. I miss my bro 😞

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but far from here

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be in Jersey visting all my friends and family, I haven't seen them since last December:(

1|0
    0|0
  • England :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere... To family

1|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere with someone

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls