Males, Is it required for your woman to love videogames in order for her to be attractive to you? Would you love her any less? Is it a requirement?

It seems like nowadays guys want a girlfriend who is as much a gamer as they are. It's like being a gamer is a major top priority. So most girls caught onto this and developed the ability to at least like playing rated M or R videogames for the sake of being more attractive to the guys of today's society.
My question is, would a guy dump his nonvideogame playing girlfriend for a girl who loves videogames as much as he does? Will he be disappointed if his girlfriend hates videogames?

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be awesome if she plays video games but if she doesn't it's okie not that important actually

• That's a relief

• Thanks for the MHO 😊

• You're very welcome :)

What Guys Said 12

• Just want to say are many girls who love video games without it having anything to do with guys whatsoever. My sis being one of them. She played so much and just genuinly enjoy it a lot. Its just a form of entertainment and escape. Like many people enjoy watching movies. And that is a typical couple thing to do, like go to the cinema or enjoy movies together. Same with games, cause any girl or guy for that matter who likes watching movies might be a bit bummed if their girlfriend/boyfriend didn't wanna watch movies with them. Just a different form of entertainment, why it might mean so much to some as well. You would want to share what means a lot to you or what is special to you and games have passed movies long ago when it comes to storytelling, depth and just everything really.

While I never quite thought about it, every girl I been with have played games no doubt. Is not a requirement, but its nice to connect on as many levels as possible either way :)

• Not at all, although it would be a big plus if she does!

• Is it really so important? 😕

• Wow, thanks a million! I've been single for over 5 years now, so I just hope your words come true! 😊

• My words usually do. You'll be alright. 😊

• No, her physical appearance has to be good. She's got to be hot. That's what attracts men to women.

• There are no requirements. Not even for people who say they have requirements.

It's certainly attractive, for the same reason sharing other hobbies is generally attractive. And video gaming is something very engrossing that is a lot of fun to do with others. And it makes women seem more approachable.

I would be a little disappointed if she didn't like video games at all. But dumping anyone? Of course not!

• It's not required, but it's a plus.

• I hate video-games, and so does she... so, we're fine.

• Nope, not at all.. if she doesn't know how though, I would definitely teach her :D. It's a stress reliever like you wouldn't believe XD.

• it effects it, because it means we have something in common

• It's fun if she plays, it's pretty cool if she likes to watch, but she sucks if she pulls the plug and wants all of the attention

• not really to me. To tell you the truth is a bit of a turn off. I prefer the girl who want to chill in bed cuddling and run a WALKING DEAD marathon. Pizza at 4:20 sound good.

• Videos Game...

this should be

bed gamesssss

• would be nice.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it would be a problem unless she hates games so much that she tried to get her boyfriend to stop playing them. It IS a point of a attraction for some people, but it is not at all something that would make you undateable if there are other things you can enjoy doing together. There are a lot of guys who don't like them either.

It's like sports can be... guys like when their girlfriend likes sports, but they dont really care if she doesn't unless sports are their whole life.

• #generalisation339 i think many guys would like it, but many also couldn't give a damn. also keep in mind that not all guys r gamers =]