Food Outlets/Restaurants that have Good Customer Service... PLEASE ANSWER?

This is for my assignment so please answer!
Please write down any restaurants or fast food areas that you would recommend or would not recommend, and als add why! I'm mainly trying to focus on the service from the workers for example the communication and the knowledge they know on the menu?
Please helppppp! ASAP :)

Most Helpful Guy

• there's this little bread joint not too far from My Girlfriend that I like! The staff are good at knowing what they have on the menu and their trainning is good, speedy service as well so thats a bonus. I'll probably take her there one day :D
    Hope this helps :D <3 hahahah

• bahahha i didn't even think about that place 0_0 holy damn thank ya :* <3 i love you xx

• You forgot the bread joint :O Not the bread joint 0_0 hahaha :*
      I love you toooo Sweetheart :* and oo is that a thank you :") bahaha you know how much I love those hahahahhahaah Your welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3

Most Helpful Girl

• Hungry Jacks and Wembley Dim Sum (at Cambridge Forum). There's this Japanese restaurant that I love to eat at too, but couldn't remember it's name rn..

What Guys Said 4

• Despite McDonalds not being the best place to eat at, I pretty much always have good reception and service there.

• Service is always great every time I go to Chipotle

• McDonalds.

• Quiznos is run by moral good people and have quality ingredients.

What Girls Said 1

• IHOP? maybe golden corral!