Is this a good reason for me to hate girls?

like i liked whites but then with me being here and all, where there is about little to no whites at all an when i look online i i see sometimes whites with guys of other races i think to myself look at these hoes they won't be with a guy like me but they go with these guys, also if i see a hot white girl with a Nerdy white guy i think "look at these stupid girls trying to be as if they care when they don't " then in my country well the brown girls think they are soo great an when i see them with a black or a white guy i get jealous, even when i see them with other brown guys who are ugly i will think "look at how stupid these girls are ", then when i see them with with a good looking brown guy i get jealous an say stuff about the guys, and soo many times when i see a pretty girl i begin to hate her because of her looks i think guys should stop paying attention to girls i mean all girls could offer is sex and i don't have a very big sex drive so idc, i'm going to study hard and be rich and let you girls see what ur missing hahaha

Most Helpful Girl

• Cool story bro.

• cool story bro? really i will try my best to be richer than you

• I would rather be able to take care of myself when I get dumped for a younger model.

Back you vile femi-nazi thing, stay back i say...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure that every girl in your country will regret not chasing after you in these earlier years when you are still available. Then you will laugh and that will be much more satisfying than actually being in a relationship.

• true bro i can't wait to do it and let them see how rich i am and they are struggling with their boyfriends lol

What Girls Said 2

• Is that just one sentence? I'm pretty sure it is.

• So what's the reason you hate white girls? Because you think a white girl wouldn't go out with you? Your story implies that you that you basically hate any girl who is dating any guy.

• no it started off like that when it's all over i think i hate almost every girls more so brown girls because they are my race an treat me badly

• Still not a good reason to hate girls in general. Because you have been rejected by girls, doesn't mean that every girl out there would do the same.

• not every girl but maybe every girl i'm into would do it :)

What Guys Said 6

• Are you even serious?
    http://i.imgur.com/kdQVd1q.gif

• no bro, girls have done it to me man i don't like their attitude how can they be thinking they r so pretty an stuff an in reality they need us but i won't be getting married an i hope many girls remain single an i want more guys to take a stand for their male brothers and don't date these girls, guys of all races and nations unite show them we are stronger

• "" i mean all girls could offer is sex ""

And that is why you are having issues with women.

• Lol damn you should get your priorities straight dude

• What The What.

• its your attitude that you should be hating

• No. Not every girl is evil