I always wondered about dark circles?

why dont white-‘colourless’-americans usually have no bags or even slight dark shade (the teens atleast)

make-up i get it but it seems too perfect

whereas the colourfulls in the hood have have dark circles

if i offended some people chill the fuck out.

i meant to say models dont say no i see the model on the right as proof and for girls mostly

Most Helpful Girl

• This.

Is a really stupid post.

Oh course whites can have dark circles under their eyes. Stay up a few nights without sleep and see what happens.

Also your offense comment is ignorant.

Most Helpful Guy

• what are you talking about? i have perma bags under my eyes and i'm whiter than your profile pic.

What Girls Said 4

• That's probably because you don't know me yet lol - visit me at 10AM on Sunday after a night out and you're gonna get a full new picture of what the walking dead is really like, including dark circles and shit 😂✌️

• Is this a joke?

• Wtf are you talking about?

• Who says they don't? If you have a few sleepleas nights you'll get those dreaded dark rings...

What Guys Said 2

• Colourfulls, that's a new one. But anyway, whites do get bags under their eyes just like everyone else.

• If that is your real photo, I am pretty sure those are just part of the makeup.