What Pudding Flavor Are You?

Here's another fun quiz for you all! I know this is silly, but I'd thought it'd be cool to see what others' got as their result.
Pudding Flavor Quiz
Here's my result:

YOU ARE CHOCOLATE PUDDING
What Pudding Flavor Are You?
"You are both mature and playful. You have two sides to your personality that are constantly dueling it out.
Part of you likes all of the finer things in life while part of you is just like a big kid.

No matter what side you choose, you are always adventurous and dramatic. You take life by the horns.
You are up for fun of all kinds, and it's hard for you to say no. You tend to go until you drop."

Most Helpful Guy

• Banana pudding:

You are playful and optimistic. You have a childlike innocence that you've worked hard to cultivate.
    You are unpretentious and real. You don't put on airs... you're happy with who you are!
    You are a natural caretaker and a loyal friend. When you don't know what to do, you know you can at least be there for people.
    It's likely that you still love the place you grew up in. Home and roots are very important to you.

I'm not really optimistic, or happy with who I am, but the rest is true :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Rice pudding? Okay...

You are a traditional person with strong values. You always stay true to what you believe.
    You have a strong foundation, and it begins with your family, friends, and community.

You are a generous person, especially with your time. You believe that it's important to give back.
    You are patient and able to think long term. It's easy for you to honor commitments.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• You are a chocolate pudding - Snap!

You are both mature and playful. You have two sides to your personality that are constantly dueling it out.

You are up for fun of all kinds, and it's hard for you to say no. You tend to go until you drop

• I'm chocolate pudding😎

• YOU ARE CARAMEL PUDDING
    (I like that I got this one, but this pudding makes me sound like a bit of a snob.)

"You are rich and layered. You have many facets to your personality, but you are sweet at your core.
    You are cultured and cosmopolitan. It's likely that you are well traveled and well read.

You are good at moderation. You know how to indulge just the right amount, and you indulge often.
    You are an epicurean and a foodie. You are constantly seeking out new flavors and combinations."