You are being chased by a serial killer through the forest, after some time, you reach a small cabin and you see that the lights are on?

... and an old woman with rotten teeth and a strange smile is staring directly at you. Do you go into the cabin or continue running while going around the cabin?

• I'd take the risk and ask the old woman for help
  • I'd go around the cabin and continue running cause I work out bro
  • I'd leave my fate to God
  • I am an Atheist but I'd still ask God for help (Mommy!)

Most Helpful Guy

• Since I never go to the forest without a firearm I'd shoot the serial killer, apologize to the woman for making a mess in her front yard, then head to the ranger station to report the incident.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• run around the house, hide and lure him into a trap where I can finish him off myself

24.media.tumblr.com/...m4c2fpdloj1r1sj6oo1_500.gif

sry but you tried to kill the wrong one :D

• Shoot the serial killer, I always carry. Even if I didn't I'd fight because I don't flee, I just strategically run in the other direction.

• Okay, what caliber do you carry because this is a serial killer who is a witch, is it less than a forty-five?
      If so, you still might be screwed

• @Waffles731 .45 has no penetration. Not like the.40SW round which I carry and I own both, a 9mm.40 and.45. Not that it matters, whoever comes across will be screwed if they threaten me.

• You are missing the point if we go through the theory that it is a witch, you'd want a bigger round to bash through magical defenses.

• lol i kill the serial killer.

• Sitting inside is shia labouef.
    No, I just punch the old woman in the face hard enough to break her neck. she's probably the killer

• Hahah this is like every independent horror movie I have seen and plus some hollywood movies lol

• Go in the cabin! Worst comes to worst, i can take the lady!

• I would go around, I don't want to drag an innocent bystander into my mess

• Shit! Didn't see the second option. Voted too early.

What Girls Said 9

• Hell ya... I work out! haha

• i think i would continue running

• I'm still going to continue running I ain't gonna be like them stupid people in them movies, they will go in the cabin

• I'd find a large stick to beat the killer with while going around the cabin.

• Go around the cabin and continue running.

• Lol, I don't do running, so I'd probably pick up a big stick and try to knock his (or her) block off XD

• I would just go ahead and die

• not like an old granny would be much help anyway

• Haha, option B made me smile

😄😄