What does it mean in your opinion if a girl wears a guys jersey?

I'm borrowing my good friends Jersey for tonight's football game. People keep asking me if we are dating and I tell them no. Then they ask if we have a thing and I tell them no. THEN they ask if I at least like him and I say no. Am I missing something? Does wearing a guys Jersey represent something?

• Yes, it involves "things"
  • No, it means nothing

Most Helpful Girl

• Well when I was in high school at my high school you would wear your boyfriend's jersey on game days (the one they weren't wearing at the game) and if you were a cheerleader then you wore their number on you cheek. If your weren't dating and only crushing on a guy then you wrote his number on your cheek. So maybe that is practiced at lots of schools, so thats why people assume y'all are dating.

What Guys Said 2

• Like you mean borrowing his Jersey that has his favorite player's name on it?
    Or like HIS jersey like you're wearing his number..

• They probably are crushing on each other

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know!

• It's like when your boyfriend or the guy you are talking to give you their hoodie... there is something going on :)