What to name my puppy?

What to name my puppy?
9 weeks old, super high energy, total demon sometimes and also a totally cuddly sweetheart. Any name ideas?

It's a boy by the way!

Most Helpful Guy

• "Muffy" short for Mephisto

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't say what His or Her name is here, dear, but Regardless, this is the Most adorable Pup I have come across in a long time down the pet line.
    The minute I laid eyes on Him/Her, I automatically thought of "Pete the Pup" in the Little Rascals show, no bones about it.
    Good luck and enjoy. xxoo

• Thank you, sweetie, for the upvote, and this Pup would sure look cute in a Halloween Get Up tomorrow nite.:)) xxoo

• Oh, so welcome, sweetie, my pleasure with this adorable treasure... I have not seen a pup this cute in along time... Please, post for Pete so sweet for Halloween. lolxxoo

• lol.. Oh, good, HE was a male after all. xxoo

What Guys Said 5

• Toby or Lucky.

• Dildo.

First word that popped into my head.

• Boy or girl?

• Robert Gary Winklhiem

• name him puppy

What Girls Said 2

• First off cute puppy! Hmmm... let me think... I like the name Charlie from Homeword bound with two dogs and cats that get lost in san Francisco.

• He looks like a James to me :)