Do you have a cracked phone screen?

And if so how bad is it?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, never cracked a screen before. I spent good money on this phone so I take care of it.

What Girls Said 9

• It's SUPER CRACKED. I drop my phone all the time and sadly it's not very resistant. I desperately need a new one cause using such a cracked phone is starting to get annoying, but unfortunately I'm poor af.

• I have 2 phones and the old one is SO cracked omg you can barely see what's on the screen but it still works 🐸🐸🐸

• No. I have this phone since March, so I guess it doesn't count lol
    But I never had a phone with a cracked screen.

• I had a phone with a cracked screen about a year ago. It faceplanted directly onto concrete and chunks of glass constantly fell out of it.

• My phone is a cracked a bit. I have a three inch cracked line.

• surprisingly, no.

• I've never cracked a phone screen and I hope I never will :D

• I have and it spread over the entire screen but it was only like 4 major breaks so I could still use it

• My bother had one and it was so bad that the cracked part became useless. He couldn't type the letters on the left side of the keypad.

My mom also had one and it was cracked on the top.

My sibling cracked the screen with a fork.

✌❤

What Guys Said 5

• I have this kind of wallet for it from day 1:

i.ebayimg.com/.../$_35.JPG?set_id=2
    Thus no cracked screen.
    In this country phones are too expensive to take a risk.

• Nope, none of my screens have ever cracked... and I've dropped my phones more time than I can count lol

• No, and whenever I have had one I buy a new screen online, pop the phone open, and swap it out. Back to good screen by the end of the week.

• I look after my phones, so I don't have any cracks on the screen, just finger prints.

• No. If I get a cracked screen I replace it. But although I'm clumsy as fuck I don't have anything but very small, almost invisible scratches on my 13 month old phone so no issue there.