What do you when you feel like nothing matters anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep your head above water and keep on going. Whatever you're going through is very temporary. Keep putting one foot in front of the other, and know that nothing ever stays the same. It may not be tomorrow, or next week even, but probably in less time than you think life will be good again, and you will have lots of fun good times ahead of you.
    You're 20 years old, the party's just getting started. Life is full of ups and downs, happiness and sorrow, good times and bad.
    Just keep going and don't give up.
    I think it was Winston Churchill who said "When you're going through hell, keep going"

Thinking good thoughts for you and hoping you get through your troubles quickly :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• I lay down and do absolutely nothing. Take a nap.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm a nihilist and believe that nothing matters and I gotta say it's very liberating. That's how I feel anyways. If nothing matters then there's noway you could have wasted your life and there for the only thing with any value is what you decide to have value. I personally think that happiness lies within selfishness. You have to do what you think will make you happy and to hell with everyone else.

• Keep your chin up, and soilder on.

What Girls Said 0