Guys, Random: But i'm 5'4" 165lbs, do any of you think that you'd be able to pick me up and carry me? Or am I too heavy?

I know this is a super weird question but i was just curious. One of these days IF i ever have a boyfriend i'd like to think he'd be able to pick me up or give me an occasional piggy back ride, but at this weight i'm not sure if there are many, if any, that would be able to.

Thanks for the insights!

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a problem darling. Could pick you up with one arm and swing you about. Some guys out there are strong enough to punch holes through walls. You'd be amazed. Get a construction worker. There was a little scaffolder I worked with years ago who could lift a twenty foot steel tube, vertically and look through the end of it like a telescope. It was fuckin amazing. Other guys I worked with doing labouring used to snap steel crowbars lifting paving slabs. That takes incredible strength. You're a lightweight compared to some guys out there

• Aww thanks! That makes me feel a little better lol And yea that's pretty crazy... sorry for underestimating you guys out there ::)

• Aye happy to help. Ever hear of the world's strongest man? They guys can drag planes and lift cars and big sea anchors. They even strap themselves to freight trains and pull them along the tracks using the sleepers as hand and toe holds. You'd be like a feather in the hand of a bodybuilder to guys like them so chin up, we're not all weeds

• WOW!! That's so crazy!!! But thanks so much, you definitely made me feel a little better about my chubbiness lol :) Thanks again! I appreciate it!

What Guys Said 10

• Well I do bent over rows in the gym using a 150 lb dumbbell - for 10 reps each set.

So yeah - I could lift you.

Look for a big guy and have LARGE warrior offspring.

• Me strong like bull. I carry you and friend to top of hill no problem.

• 165 isn't heavy arbitrarily, it's just heavy for a girl your height. but yes, any guy in any moderate shape and strength can lift you up as long as you aren't dead weight. i had a friend who was like 5'2 130 and i could barely lift her. it was weird.

• you're underestimating how strong guys are, It won't be hard to find a guy who could pick you up and carry you, the harder part is to find someone who wants to do that.

• i am 6ft 172lbs right now...
    you are thick...
    but yeah piggy back rides are no problem...

• The heavier you way, the less likely I can pick you up - put it that way.

• Usually a piggy back isn't too big a deal unless you are probably 200 lbs or more. It all depends on how much back strength the guy has. You may not need to lose too much weight, but dropping enough would be ideal, so the guy doesn't have back problems later on in life.

• Don't get me wrong, I could lift a 165 lb woman in a threshold carry, but some guys may not as easily.

• Yea lol i wouldn't expect most to be able to :)

• i think i can pick u up but can't walk longer

• i can carry you around :P your about the same weight as me haha

• lol that's cool. I'm glad some of you guys think you'd be able to :)

• np :) keep posting up picks i wanna see the progress :)

• Lol alright will do! :)

• Not very easily but yes...

• What's that in metric? About 80kg?

• I could pick you up then, you're a bit lighter than my brother and I can carry him a bit. Though I might struggle carrying you up stairs or something like that.

I'm not particularly strong though, guys that go to gym might be able to carry you more easily and for longer.

• yay! Thanks! At least i know now there are at least some guys who'd be able to do it :)