What's the worst thing you ever done at school or work?

For me, it was breaking into the principals office and her laptop, so I could get everybody's records and change the class I was gonna be in the next year. It worked out, because I returned it without her knowing

Most Helpful Guy

• That's good. I was never a good student and hated school. I was in the fourth grade and decided I didn't want to do work anymore. I'd wait until the smarter kids would hand in their work and I'd saunter up to the teachers desk and take their work and erase their name and put mine on it. I got away with it twice and yes I did get paddled

Most Helpful Girl

• School:
    Put a $500 graphic CD package in my backpack because some kid told me to give it to him and that it'll make me cool. I was basically trying to fit in since I would only speak to two girls during lunch time. It was an immediately 5-day outdoor suspension in 8th grade.

Work:
    Got tired of a telemarketing job and so I didn't come to work one day. Then simply told the supervisor that I had pending issues (lie) and that I might come within two weeks later. I never came back. Never ever in my life will I get involved in being a sales rep. that has to read a long scripted survey only to get people to buy stuff.

What Guys Said 3

• I got into a fight in HS, I regret nothing, and would do it all over again. The kid was a douche who thought he was better than everyone else, I didn't even know him and he tried picking on me for no reason at all. I gave him two firm warnings and he did it again so I kicked his ass, he was pretty humble after that.

• I sprayed someone down with a fire extinguisher 😂

• I smoked a lot of weed in school. Literally in school once or twice in gym behind the bleachers

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a cop, and also study at an university. I remember one day taking a training grenade to the campus and pranking some people. I received a huge nag from my mother and a disciplinary punishment from my boss.

No one in the university knew I was the culprit, but my mother did.

• Uhh, I got called into the principal's office in high school for plagiarized papers. Come to find out, another girl in my class had copied my paper word-for-word and turned it in. She told the truth in that meeting, but that's the worst it's ever been for me, so I'm happy with that.

• I've snuck into the props room of the drama department to get sexy with a friends with benefits I had...