What are your pet peeves? Rant ! :) ?

I have so many i could rant all day but i wanna hear other peoples stuff ahah

Most Helpful Guy

• One of my biggest ones is smokers! Why do smokers think it is their right to litter their nasty and disgusting cigarette butts everywhere? It is gross! I don't litter my candy wrapper if there is no bin so why should smokers litter their cigarette butt if there is no butt bin. Cigarette butts don't biodegrade like smokers claim they do. They can take up to 15 years to biodegrade and even then the filter pretty much never biodegrades because it is made out of plastic. It will eventually break down into a powder but not biodegrade. Cigarette butts wash down the storm water drains when it rains and then cause massive environmental problems, one cigarette butt can pollute up to 500 litters of water or something like that with nasty chemicals like cadmium and many other nasty chemicals which are leached into our water ways. Fish and birds also mistake cigarette butts for food, they eat them and then die. Cigarette butts also pollute the soil to. There is also the fact they don't look nice on the ground. If you combine all this with the fact 4.3 trillion cigarette butts are littered world wide each year it really is nasty and disgusting. Why do smokers think it is ok for them to litter their cigarette butts? As I mentioned before I don't litter my candy wrapper when there is no bin so they should not litter their cigarette butts. It is rude and selfish of smokers to do this, they don't care about anything or anyone else, all they care about is getting rid of their stinky cigarette butt because they don't want to deal with it. There are solutions to dispose of their butts none of which include littering them. There are a handful of smokers that don't litter their butts but about 95% of them do. What pricks and assholes most smokers are! no wonder us non-smokers don't like you!

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate having to redo something that I already have done because someone else fucked up on their part.
    I also hate repeating myself.. 😤😤

What Guys Said 3

• Most of my pet peeves are completely irrational but one of the bigger ones is people who use dog tags as a fashion accessory.

• When people are crazy as in doing the same thing over and over and over again and expecting a different result. Or when someone does the same thing over and over again like leaving a cabinet door open and never shutting it or never putting away food or cleaning their dishes off after they finish omg it drives me ******* insane. ok I'm done.

• Girls Playing hard to get and dumb highschool shit,
    smokers,
    coffee breath,
    seattle seahawks fans,
    homophobes,
    racists,
    kids in the gym that hog up my equipment,

Wheww.. I feel much better now, thanks for letting me vent. :)

What Girls Said 6

• SNORING! Nothing annoys me more than snoring. If it's too bad, it can even make me cry out of frustration.

• People chewing with their mouth open or talking with their mouth full. And when people don't respond to "thank you"'s or "how are you"'s, though the last could be from too much experience in retail.

• People who wash the dishes loudly. I want to slap their faces but I just walk away into another room.

• People that ignore me or take the longest to answer a question

• Cursing too much
    Being extremely loud and talking back
    Showing attitude to strangers
    Being late/super late
    Habit of slapping
    ✌❤

• When people dont use their freaking common sense, i mean seriously just stop and THINK!!
    But sadly it seems nowadays common sense has become UNcommon sense, as no one seems to have/use it...