Lets say you have a crush on this girl or boy
you're getting bullied by like 3 people and your crush walks down the stairs and see's you getting bullied, you see him figuring out the situation and you think he's going to stop them from bullying you, but instead he turns back the other way as if he never saw you, and goes to class. to put it on top of that he doesn't even tell someone what happened.
do you still like him?
a couple guys are making fun of you and the girl you like is walking your way
the guys star getting physical and you think she's going to say something to one of the guys,
but she walks passed you as if she never saw anyone in the hallway. one of the guys
actually said hey to her in a flirty way and she says hi back to them and walks to class
You ask them
"Hey, you saw me getting bullied back there, why didn't you say anything?"
and they say
"Sorry, it was none of my buisness, tell a teacher"
do you still like them?
- Don't like them, why would i like someone who wouldn't stand up for me?Vote A
- Still like them, wasn't their fault.Vote B
- Mad at them, for not doing anything.Vote C
- Happy with them, avoiding conflict.Vote D
- Just lose interest, completely.Vote E
- Going to ignore them, forever,Vote F
- Like them even more, for staying out of trouble.Vote G