Why do I like to stay alone forever?

I'm 22, m. I like to stay alone like forever. I hate people talking to me. I also I am less of a social guy. Infact I hate being mush social. I rarely talk to anyone. I am not attached to anyone emotionally and also I dont want to. I dont think any girl will marry me. I really hate people so much that I just want them to die away instantly. Being alone has always being soo much obsessing to me. But unfortunately I never got chance to be. I just like to keep thinking and keep my mind busy always without any external influence by anyone. Staying alone actually makes me feel confident unlike others. I want everyone to die away. I just tried to run away from my home into the wild forest but was caught by cops, Its not that I hate my parents but I just want to be by myself. I have been told that I talk to myself in the midnight by going on the roof of our house, (told by some of the neibours) which was of course considered as a lie. I just think that I am controlled by any external terrestrial force... Sounds funny but thats what I think. I also tried to kill myself but couldnt as I think something stopped me. I just think something is alwasyschaseing me everywhere. AM I normal? I just like to think that it is the begining of something paranormal...(hope so).. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Define normalcy. Is it a form of behavior that is widely practiced and accepted by many as commonplace? Is it a spectrum? I believe so. As for the thoughts of extraterrestrial beings that does seem out of the ordinary. Your sheer contempt for society is concerning also. The fact you tried to harm yourself shows something in you is amiss whatever it may possibly be. People who are content with their life simply to not attempt such things. I love my alone time and I too grow weary of society sometimes but I am not driven to hate. Hate should at least be justifiable in some manner or then it would be pointless am I right? I'm not normal as considered by majority's standards at least but does it bother me? No. I am currently suffering from some form of mental instability (depression) and am going to be sorting those issues out through guidance and counseling. Perhaps it may offer you some relief as well. I'm not one to diagnose someone since I don't have the credentials but I'd look into personality disorders and mental disorders. I'm just concerned for your well being. Good luck. Seriously.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are more of an introvert or a loner, if that's what you're comfortable with, nothing wrong with it.

What Girls Said 4

• You too huh? I always feel like some one watching me in my room like I don't understand, maybe I've lost my mind. Sometimes, I like begin by myself sometime I do need someone one but I can't turn to anyone. At least your okay with begin alone that gud some people are like that its normal.

• Im surprised you arw asking on here... where yoi have to talk to people. Sounds like you love your solitude more than others. Not abnormal to me.

• BUt someone told me its related to reincarnation

• Jesus Christ, you have a lot of issues. Go see a therapist. Talking to random people from the internet is not going to fix these types of problems.

• 22 is young. Alone is not going to be forever, soon or later you will find someone

• I dont know... But At my age people are supposed to be outgoing and enjoying their life... But me... I just feel like an old soul which has destructive thoughts

• Okay

• I message you

What Guys Said 1

• You sound like a potential mass shooter. Don't buy any guns.