Are you doing no shave November?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• Yes I've been doing it for months. My mom says it unlady like to have hairy legs but I like it.

• No I'll skip it lol

• Lol no, I'll pass on that one. 😜

• Nope, I have gym and dignity haha

• probably. I usually stop shaving my underarms during the colder months to keep warm. legs don't need shaving as I grow almost no hair on them, and nether regions will continue to get a simple trimming. (:

• Heck, no! Not shaving would contribute majorly to my discomfort; I shave for my own comfort and not shaving just isn't worth it.

• heck no! XDD

• Uh what's that 😂

• God no, I need to shave. I like feeling silky smooth.

• Ew, haha. That's a big, ol' "no" from me.

• I like feeling smooth all the time... so I guess not. I think I'm breaking a girls code right now.

• Lol hell no

• Well I've been doing No shave whatever since it became cold (as in pants and sweaters are needed) lol

• One of my friends invited me to.. I have kind of a dilemma because in my brain I support it; of course no-one should be pressured to shave if they don't want to, and women's body hair shouldn't be seen as gross when men's isn't, etc. But I've shaved my legs, underarms, and bikini area pretty much every day since I was 14 and I really don't like the feeling of not being shaved. I get that I'm culturally conditioned to believe I need to shave my body hair probably, and so me saying it's my choice to shave is problematic, and my friend's campaign is about supporting women who don't shave who often get really cruelly judged for it.. But I don't know I just really don't want to go without shaving, I like being smooth like a dolphin! And I still think I'm a proper feminist..

What Guys Said 14

• can't do it if i got a beard already.

And people, rmember that you're supposed to maintain it. It's not an excuse to look like a stoneage hobo!
    You're supposed to grow a beard, not a bush!

• I'm going to do it but I have to clean myself up so it doesn't get out of control. If you do maintenance on it then it's all good.

• Somewhat, yes. I'm growing a beard. I've already been growing a beard actually since early to mid October. But not necessarily for this Movember thing. Don't get me wrong - I hope they find a cure for men's health issues. But it's not something I'm particularly tying myself with since I wish they found a cure for everyone's problems every single day.

• I grow a full beard out randomly throughout the year at different times. This year happened to be October. I'm just gonna sport a Goatee for November

• why would i do that?

• I look really dumb when I don't shave. I don't grow a proper beard whatsoever.

• I'm considering it tbh

• Given my age, no. If I could actually grow a full beard, I would totally participate, but I can't so I'll continue shaving the gross little 14-year-old-boy hairs off of my face.

• Sorry, all u cancer folk. I'm ugly af right now I NEED THE SHAVE!

• Yessss I hate shaving 😂😂😂

• Thought it was domestic abuse month. Who made up this stupid no shave bs?

• yea I recently trimmed the hell out of my sideburns, time to regrow them right this time

• I hate shaving so I might, but I've got a couple of job interviews this month

• if i could grow a beard i would hahaha