At what point of your life were you broken to your weakest and most hopeless state?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I broke up with my fiance because my mother told me to... when I found out my dad has cancer and only 1 month to live. When I had to live with my brother who kept getting stoned and smashing his wife even though she had a new born baby...'oh my god... I have too many tragedies to just say one

• And you're only 20... I realize how fortunate I am

• Yeah I got engaged at 18 and broke it off a month ago... Stupid decision , do not get engaged!! Or at least get engaged and don't plan on getting married until you're 30, lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Yesterday... when I dropped my plate of newly cooked bacon... I was in a feral position for at least 10 minutes😢😢😢

What Girls Said 3

• Sometime in my 19-20 yr old life! haha I get push and pushed and today I JUST GAVE UP! but I got back to numb!

• Pretty much this entire year could qualify for that.

• I'm always pretty much at rock bottom

What Guys Said 4

• at 17, the peak of my severe depression, I almost killed myself one night.

• either when had depression or when i lost all chances to date the girl i like. either one is roughly as bad to me now

• 5 years ago I think?

• That would be nowadays I guess