What was the best decision you've ever made in your life?

Most Helpful Guy

• To start carving a future out for myself and preparing myself for the life I know I'm meant to live.

Most Helpful Girl

• My best decision is my worst decision. It was going to a Medical University... Lost 2 years but I met amazing people who are now a big part of my life.

What Guys Said 17

• To join gag and use Internet and connect with people worldwide and know the world.
    My knowledge and experience over things bumped up twice in last 3 years, I didn't know about oral sex, orgasms, I didn't knew type of career and relationships, I was introvert, no social life. Now I know how to pick friends find good company, and I think, I will make my next best decision if I choose to help a buddy of mine in handling his business in USA. He freaking wants me there, so bad I have known him for 2.5yrs and he said, come here man, you are smart and nice like a family, I know his brothers too! And we share and and play as team on online game. But I think it's better I finish my graduation before I step with him. Cause his business is kind of messy. Real estate stuff.
    If things work out as I wish! It will be great, like jump from a 3rd world country in heaven. But not in a hast So I don't make a mistake I regret.
    I already got things going good here.

• Marrying my wife.

• i bought a sheep and it basically cuts the lawn for me. and i don't have to really feed it cause it just grazes on grass.

• Tie between graduating from business school and joining GAG :)
    jk on the latter lol

• sports and gym if it wasn't for sports i say i wouldn't have friends wouldn't be in as good as shape as i am in now. gym really got me better at sports i was always a strongish enough but when i started people told me how my shoulders are getting bigger

• i haven't really thought about this before. i would have to say choosing to knock an assholes teeth down his throat. that would have ended bad for me

• To get a job

• I stopped shaving and embraced the beard.

• I jumped.
    A pity I landed in a pillow factory.

• buying my girlfriend a swimsuit, it is sexy as hell on her

• To have kids. I didn't think I would be a good parent cuz I have no patience but I love being a dad

• To kick those worthless people out of my life.

• leaving junk food 1.5 years back, lost 40 kgs and got some lean muscle now and still going

• 3 way tie between take school seriously/get a job/get my license

• To join GAG haha😁

• Throwing the bible and everything my religious background taught me out the window. I feel like an escaped prisoner from shawshank redemption. Now I'm free and don't know what to do lol

• I don't think I've ever made a decision good enough to be mentioned here :(

What Girls Said 14

• I made a difficult decision of taking a leave of absence during medical school (which would put me behind in the medical school timeline and force me to retake some very difficult classes and both my parents were discouraging it) to take care of my sick mother. She ended up dying a three months later. If I didn't make that decision, I would have missed out on her last days. I will forever be thankful to the little voice in my head telling me to trust my gut and go back home.

• Joining GAG. 😜
    I may or may not actually be serious.

• I haven't made one!

• My decisions have all been pretty stupid.

• Without a shadow of a doubt.. To marry my husband.

• To attend the University of Tennessee. I freaking love it here!!

• Picking computer engineering as my major and attending College at 17.

• Drinking wine.

• Saying yes to being one of the Junior Beef representatives for California.

• move out of HR!!!

• To leave home and study in another country to pursue what I want to study.

• To live and study in South Korea for a year and a half.

• Probably the one decision where I decided to stop caring about what others think of me.

• To study hard for my exams.