What's your most happiest moment in life?

Share it peepo!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• December 24, 6 years ago. It was a long, cold, breezy day. I was exhausted, sore, and extremely uncomfortable. Then my daughter was born :-)

• Probably oceanography camp with my sister in Maine. Each day had 1 or 2 major outings, some lessons, hikes, etc. for 2 weeks. Did it twice and also a special session in Florida where we snorkled with manatees and did behind the scenes stuff at Sea World. If I have to choose one, probably swimming with manatees.

• their are so many but when I saw your question I went in a flash back of all my memorable moment and the one which first came in my mind is when I was inside a haunted house N my crush hugged me and hold my hand tightly she was scared :) i had goosebumps that day when she touches me and I know its nothing special but yes it will be one of the happiest moment I'll remember througout my life!!!

• the first time my best female friend kissed me after a year of being besties. going on 6 months together now

• The ending of Lost. I don't know why but it made me so happy!

• the day my crush accepted to be my date for graduation.

• When I received my results with unexpectedly good results.

• When I... crap. I don't think I have a happiest moment of my life. I guess you could say when i was in the barrel of a wave.

• I haven't had it yet but someday I will.

• Haven't lived it yet.

• hahaha wow this is a depressing post for me! Can't think of what that would be for me!

What Girls Said 12

• The litttle moments I act like a KID! When, I am crushing like crazy haha or when i am running around a mall with my friend ! Mostly when I am laugh so hard... best moments ever!

• I think when I went to Disney World on Halloween when I was 5. Good times..😂

• Hmmm my boyfriend was hitting this spot. I teared up. Ah, I see you don't allow anonymous answers. Well, I'm going to post this anyway.

• I'd have to say I've had many really great moments but one that springs to mind is when my son was about 2 weeks old. He was only 4 lbs. He was soooo incredibly small. He had to eat every couple of hours. So I was up with him around 3 a. m. his tiny little hand gripped my pinky and I remember thinking "this person truly needs and loves me. To this person I can make a difference."

• When I did my solo in one of my favourite musicals in the spotlight every night during the show run... it was so great I could mostly ignore the discomfort of having to be lifted up by my armpits in the dance... almost >.<

• Probably getting my French baccalaureate in 2013 with a unexpectedly very good score :/ Can't think of anything else BIG, the rest are little moments of joy :)

• In general I ve had it pretty good and easy for biw comparing others. Lots of happy moments, but nothing topping the others.
    So i ll tell you my recent happy moment, is when I got my dream car 2 days ago ^^

• Happiness comes and goes so its not one specific moment. I spent a morning walking around Italy by myself once. Nothing too major but it was the first time I was alone in a different country.

• When my boyfriend and I smoked weed. It was my first time and it was so awesome

• When I got my straight As result slip two years ago. Definitely my happiest moment, hard work pays off.

• Probably acing my grade 8 guitar exam with a really good score last year, unexpected.

• When my baby cousin sister was born ❤