Can a strong, independent woman who is sure in herself both be attractive as well as unattractive to men?

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• of course.
    a mature, secure of himself man will love to be with a strong and independent women. they can be a team and build a life toghether. He can rely on her to pull her own weight if things get tough and she will not flake out.

Insecure, narcisisstic men will probably run far far away. They always need someone looking up to them. and this they will not get from a strong woman.

Strong women want to see eye to eye with an equal partner.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes she can be!

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on her personality I guess. Strong Independent but vain selfish and conceited. Or strong independent but kind caring and compassionate. You see the difference? Just because you pay your own bills and support yourself doesn't give you the right to go around acting like a "strong" entitled bitch. I don't know I've seen the best of both worlds lolol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. Some will be positive and see her as ambitious, driven and hard working. Those men tend to be strong as well (mentally). Some negative men who are insecure might say those women are demanding, "bitchy", and other names I'm sure they've been called.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the kind of man. Isn't it?

0|0
    0|0
    • very true, this is the point. Real men worship the ground these women walk on, whereas wannabe men are intimidated by them hiding this by gossiping untruths about them

• Show All
    • it is a grand thing

• Yes it is. :)

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, it's possible and as you must know that attractiveness, beauty is all subjective to a person. Now, take your question, yes a strong independent woman who knows what she wants and is sure about herself can come of as very attractive to one man, whereas some other man may think that she has lots of attitude and may perceive her as selfish, arrogant though it may not be true, hence to this particular man she will come off as unattractive.

Hence yes, it's possible that a woman who is strong, independent and is sure about herself can come off as attractive and unattractive as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure she can.

0|0
    0|0