Do you Believe in Psychic Readings?

Did they ever tell you something they couldn't have known? Did their prediction come true? Or is a load of rubbish?

• Yes, the reading came true
  • I don't believe and never had a reading
  • I don't believe because of a false reading
    Vote C
  • I believe but never had a reading
    Vote D

32

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a load of rubbish because it all comes down to a technique called "cold reading" and similar psychological tricks. These people don't have any special abilities and know the future just as little as you or I do. They're just very good at making educated guesses and - most of all - making you FEEL as though they were actually able to see things you can't see.

Most Helpful Girl

• i've never had a reading before. id probably believe but id question the power they utilised to attain the information.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Physics in general are mostly crap but a few them use quite real and frighting power to obtain what they do, quite literally a deal with the devil. I would never see one though or get read, do yourself and stay away from it.

What Girls Said 2

• No one knows the future. We can predict what can happen but not exactly detail to detail :)

• It's a little shady honestly. They're fun to receive but can be very pricey. Kinda a waste of money in all honesty.