Do y'all believe in humans?

Do y'all believe in humans?
I'm sorta skeptical :/

Most Helpful Guy

• no, they are just stories we tell our children so they will behave

Most Helpful Girl

• oh god no
    there's no PROOF humans exist
    have you ever seen one caught on camera? if yes, it was photoshopped OBVI

What Guys Said 28

• Now, let me be a smartass here and point out that you've probably meant to say "Do you believe in the existence of humans?" rather than "Do you believe in humans"? The difference is important because there's a semantic difference between the two. If you've indeed wanted to say the first thing, then yes, I do believe in the existence of humans. If you meant to say the second thing however, then no, I do not so much. I'm a bit of a misanthrope. Though I'm not bitter or hateful, I'm just a bit of a cynic.

• I came here thinking your question was going to be a joke, and now I'm thinking it's no joke at all (though the cartoon is cute).

You've made me realize that, actually, no, I don't believe in humans in any meaningful sense. I believe in my son; I believe in a very, very few other people. And that's it. But humans? No. I don't believe in humans, as a general rule. And I'm usually as frightened as the ghost in that cartoon when I read stories about them.

• At the current moment? No. People are weak willed and minded. Incredibly easy to control and be force fed lies. I will always believe in individuals.. or people by themselves... that I can believe in... when people are in groups it causes the by-stander effect and they glob into one mediocre mass not doing anything. But take them each individually? You will find that each person has their own thoughts, emotions and feelings; they have also lived incredibly interesting lives, fill you up with valuable info to apply to your own life as you move along.

I digress, I believe in individuality being the key to humans once again being able to believe in each other, not riddled with fear over the other person.

OG out.

• I don't follow conspiracy or any spooky theories. Prove your claim first and only then I'll believe it. Until then, those humans are on the same shelf as unicorns.

• I will take philosophical approach to this question, I want to and try to believe in humans but sometimes they let me down other times I meet someone who renews my faith in human nature. Overall I hope the balance swings into the positive.

• I used to, when I was naive. Now I force myself.

• I spotted a human once.

• I got nothin'.

• That's way cool.

• Kind of amazed this got featured 😍

• I believe humans exist, yes. I don't believe in humans as a group. I believe in individuals.

• I like turtles

• No I have long since stopped. Even when people want to dobsomething "good" they're quickly side tracked by theirbown selfishness or even ignorance

• Humans?

Never heard of those things.

• nope, I've heard so many crazy things about them, it's hard to believe they should exist...

• Im a Human Atheist

• I heard they are animals from planet Earth with 4 limbs 😱😱😱

• Boobs... That's all.

• Believe in humans in that they exist? Um... yeah!!!

• I saw a human in my room one night. so scury D;

• the question is are we humans or are we dancers

• It's just a superstition made up by religious ghosts.

• Obviously as a smart moleperson myself I do not

• i don't think i've ever met a human. i think they might exist. are they scary?

• No i don't.

• According to Hillary Clinton humans were created by the Republicans to persecute her.

• I've never met any, but I'm sure they exist.🎃

• I swear i saw one motherfucker.

What Girls Said 13

• I am a vampire, of course I believe in them. I keep about 5 in my basement for feeding *Licks lips and smirks*

• No, I am a fairy and I don't believe in humans.

• yes. I am skeptical with most people

Even with people I know and trust, I will wonder if they are not too good to be true

Because most people, until now, were too good to be true. Which is kind of scary.

I choose to try and believe in the good in people because what other choice do I have?

• Nope Nope Nope!

• Nope since most people will try to screw you over. That and most won't do things unless it's in their favor.

• Nah, them motherfuckers be a bunch of myths.

• I thought I saw a human once or twice :P

• Hahaha
    Not really. I get your skepticism. xD

• I believe in humans, I don't believe in humanity anymore.

• Humans are just something made up by the illuminati to distract us.

• Nah they never really existed anyway...

• i have seen actual humans so yes

• Yes of course!