What do you think of Ariana Grandes new song?

I thought it was shit at first but after listening it a couple times its kinda growing on me, just kinda tho. She tries waaaay too hard in the video. Like Ariana you're cute but please stop.

• LOVE IT YAAAS FA-FA-FOCUS ON ME
  • I like it
  • Eh..
    Vote C
  • this song is shit lol
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not impressed. To be honest, Ariana Grande has never produced anything that I would say I like. And he supposed off-screen personality sounds horrendous... not to mention her sheer inability to have humble behavior and a normal conversation in interviews.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like her on principle...

What Girls Said 3

• corny song

• Omg... that's horrible. And I kinda liked some of her previous songs.. Who owns that god awful voice saying "focus on me!"?

• this is a terrible song but it's even worse that she had to hire someone to write this shit for her

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!