How lame is it that its Halloween?

... and I have absolutly nothing to do. Fucking around on the internet just like every other night.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Welcome to the club girl!!! I'm like you, nothing to do tonight, so I'm just gonna eat some Chinese food and watch a movie xD
    I'd love to be around partying, but it didn't happen, though it doesn't mean I can't enjoy my night.

• Less people at the gym for me tonight so that's a plus.
    I kind of like Halloween though lol

• I don't have anything else to do either so I'm just having fun on GAG
    🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃👻👻👻💀💀💀💀👽👽👹👺

• I just got home from an 8 hour shift and I felt really depressed that I was actually happy to be working tonight instead of being home alone and bored...

• idc but I'm making some cookies if you wanna join 😶 LOL

• I had dinner with some buddies, and they're off to a rave..

Everyones going to
    " Halloween International Ball"

I got work tomorrow so I'm home. >_<

• Sounds like ur fawken wid meh tonight anon babez 👙😉

What Girls Said 6

• It's not lame, sometimes Halloween is a lot more effort to have fun and find something to do etc. It's honestly just another day, no different than valentines day, Easter etc lol.

• I've got nothing to do tonight either! I'm just watching things on Netflix and being a bum tonight. I'm making the most of it!

• Same. But then again we don't really celebrate Halloween where I live, so it's not like I had many options.

• It was bad. That all I have to say. I'd don't feel good.

• I feel you. My friends are partying without me because they don't like me anymore or something.

• It is pretty goddamn lame considering Halloween fill on a Saturday this year. I have nothing to do either 😤