Submissives - what puts you into "sub space"?

Mines really quite simple. When he calls me a good girl, boom. Instantly made to want to submit to him on a higher level than normal.

Im talking he can coax me into doing pretty much anything as long as he calls me a good girl before or during the request.

What does it for you, if anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• huh you never really struck me as the submissive type.

As for me I more or less adapt to whatever is going on, I can play both submissive and dominance if I want or need to, I think it's important to be able to traverse both roles as to switch things up and stuff. Really I just go with the flow or do well whatever I want, if a girl is dominant I may play submissive for a bit and surprise her later by taking control or a I may flat out fight ( not for real ) for control with her for a bit, or maybe I'll just be submissive, etc, etc things like that there's no real trigger, per say just whatever I feel like more or less.

Most Helpful Girl

• i guess i can answer this cuz I'm both.

literally the best [and probably only] way u can get me into that space is by forcing me to get into it. how u go about that is your business. but once I'm there, ill do what u like.

What Guys Said 5

• That sort of thing is basically it. For me, it is something more specific, but, yes, I become like an obedient puppy dog with the right words, phrases, or actions.

• Yes, exactly. I mean for me currently it only works coming from one specific guy, but I'm sure over time ill find other guys who say other phrases that put me there.

• I find it interesting that being called a "good girl" does it for you... It almost sounds like you have daddy fetish / older man fetish.

• You're not wrong, I have a bit of a daddy kink. But like previously stated, only with one guy? It's weird to me sometimes. Other guys can be dominant towards me and I dig it, but I can't bring myself to refer to them as "daddy" or even think of them as such.

• Good girl

Now go get me a million dollars...

• Doesn't work like that :p

• 😂 and you called me submissive

• Hey I'm cool with being submissive.

• only thing I can think of is when a girl does something with out permission just takes what she wants but I'd say I'm definitely a switch

• Then women want to be taken seriously and assertively.

• Hey I get it, you're not mature enough to be able to differentiate between when a woman is being sexually submissive and when she's living day to day life, where she may actually be quite dominant.

Sucks for you, but, we all have faults.

• Keep making an ass out of yourself then, chief.

• Would you like the statistics? Or are they obvious to you? @asker I can go get the links.

• Does that kind of thing work for most women?

• Probably not women who are more dominant in nature.

• Ok well what kinds of things will work for submissive women?

• I think it depends on the woman. I was only very recently awoken to my sub side this past year so I'm definitely not an expert on the matter.

What Girls Said 5

• When he tells me if I'm good I'll get xxxxxxx doesn't have to be materialistic items, just to know that pleasing him will please me, which in the end will please him haha x

• Err... calling me beautiful hahah! maybe? I don't know

• Then I'd hazard a guess you're not really sure of where you sit on the Dom / sub scale.

Because it's weird to me that someone calling you beautiful makes you wet and submissive lol. Not bad weird but just... abnormal. Not common.

• hahah! I guess but that only when I am really really happy. It take more than that! hahaha

• I am not a submissive person at all, and if a man expected me to be, then our values and interests are too different for anything to be taken further.

• Hence why I asked submissive people and not people in general. Guess you lost your way, huh?

• No, I clearly read your opening title word. But this is a site where opinions are shared, and I am happy when multiple sides contribute, so I went ahead with my personal take on the matter. I don't care what other people do in their free time, so what I said is in no way judging you.

• Submissive / Dominate... they are not values or interests. They are statements about an individual's nature.

And there is a whole spectrum within that. For instance - my wife is submissive in the bedroom and I am dominant. That's what turns us each on. However - outside the bedroom she's a co-equal with me in most things (there are some "man things" she stays out of and some "woman things" i stay out of).

Other couples... may take the sub / dom relationship outside the bedroom.

There's nothing wrong with this if they both enjoy life living that way.

• Nothing really, I'm dominant ;)

• Okay, that would be why I asked subs and not doms.

• The "good girl" thing does it for me as well. I think for me it can be as simple as my boyfriend giving me a solid command in a stern voice.

• Ooh yeah, that would probably do it for me too. But when you're dealing with strictly text based, it's hard to really get the stern point across.

And sometimes stern commands just make me playful and want to disobey to see where it goes from there.