If you don't like a girl what do you do?

As in how do you behave/body language?

Most Helpful Guy

• I veer my gaze to the left of wherever she is, with my right arm slightly raised as if to block her advance or provide thrust to turn and walk away at any time, in case things get ugly. I engage only in as much banter as necessary, and I get out of there.

If she begins following me around, I gently pry for a motive. If she seems interested, but I know I'd never want her, I tell her upfront that I don't see her that way and don't want to entertain any false hopes. I offer friendship as a compromise, and assure her that I'll appreciate any other positive traits she offers.

I also make it appear that I"m drifting away in thought, so as to not appear to be into her.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• If I don't like her, but she seems to like me, I'd rather be upfront and honest with her about it, rather than wasting her time and mine as well.

• I just ignore

• I ignore her

• Behave like a nice guy 😂 LOL 😁

• I try to tar and feather her. Possibly burn her at the stake.

• i won't look at her, at all. ill turn my whole body away even, if necessary. unless i know her.

What Girls Said 0