Hey you ever have that one teacher 😡?

That one fucking teacher 😂 That tries to ruin your life

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• If teacher is really an asshole (I have never had any that actually were) I would find a way to work around it.

• Lool! I am the perfect one for this question.
    Last instructor called me stubborn aggressive and arrogant 😆😆 eventually he failed me the course ^^
    Let s just say in architecture it happens frequently.
    Bitch gotta understand my concept 😌😋

• nah, but I had a teacher I hated it so I switched out of her class and signed up to take a different class... I had hoped I was going to get a DIFFERENT art teacher but I definitely ended up with her to teach that class for me, as well. And she announced to the whole class that I had switched out of her other class 'cause I didn't like her.

• My fourth grade teacher messed me up pretty badly to the point I wanted to skip school. I don't think she was out to get me, but the way she treated me was horrendous.

• yeah. my upper division biology professor called me an idiot and said i should go back to first grade! right in front of other people too! the turd!

thank goodness he has a low rating on ratemyprofessor. com for pretty much the same reasons. i am not the only victim!

• No, fortunately.

• Yea I was 12-13 years old. He was a pedophile who went after mostly boys but would go after the odd girl to.

• Yes. This asshole b! tch from math always tended to indirectly humiliate me in front of everyone and even tried to make sure I repeat the class. She failed, though.
    She's far away from my life now and I'm happy.!.

• They didn't try to ruin my life, they just seen me as trash and just beyond stupid 😔 I still remember them from 9th grade.

• YAAAAAASSS

• No. Lol. I've had teachers that have annoyed me though.

• Back when I was in high school, my Spanish teacher

• oh yesss ahahah MR JEFFORD he's a prick

• Yes, he taught me British Literature at Uni. I don't know why he hated me so much, but he always managed to find a reason to give the lowest grades possible.

What Guys Said 7

• No but I have had my fair share of annoying teachers. Or teachers that didn't really do their own job all that well. I would better have an evil teacher that actually teaches something than an idiot that just tells me to read from page 24-30 and then write a test right after.

• I don't believe I have. I thought I did, but that's because I didn't know any better. I didn't realize the teachers truly wanted me to do great.

• Yup sure have about 67% of my teachers were like that.

• Nope, I go to a really good school :)

• I think all of us had one.

• lol, more than just one. i used to think all my teachers where out to get me

• Every year.