It's the end of the quarter and my teacher is giving me 0's because she looses my papers? 😩?

Is this happening to anyone else? I have a 67%(for classwork/Homework) in one of my favorite subjects, history. There is definitely no exscuse to not turn in your class work and I am also on top of my homework. I've talked to my teacher before but she blames it on the grading system or says that she didn't see my papers which is weird because I have clear memorization for turning in those assignments, it's like I did that all that hard work for nothing. What's the point anymore if I'm going to get an automatic 0 :(

I really don't know how to go about this since this will be the final grade and it's also my junior year so my grades matter a lot to me, it makes no sense to have a 71.5% in something that I enjoy.

I'll just take pictures of my assignments from now on

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you Asian? What race are you? As much as I hate to pull out the race card, the teacher could be racist.

• I'm black my teacher is black to do I don't think it has anything to do with race

Most Helpful Girl

• Can you not argue with the head master for your grade?
    For us, if we feel like our mark is unjust, we can speak to the head master about it. If she lost your paper, you can't get a 0. You should be allowed to hand another copy in, or have a replacement assignment.

• I don't think they would believe me since I don't have proof. If I got a replacement then it would be counted as late and I would still get a 0.

• The due date was a week or so ago. She just started to grade them on the 30th.

• Then you should still be allowed to hand it in. I think you should talk to your headmaster. The 30th was only 2 days ago. The most you can get is a penalty. 0 isn't fair.

What Guys Said 2

• WTFFFF

Go complain to the principal, or tell your parents. This is a problem that cannot go unsolved.

• Turn them in on brightly colored paper and give copies to your Principle.

What Girls Said 4

• If you know you turned them in, it's her fault and you really need to get onto the case and get answers!
    it sounds like she's lost them and is trying to blame you! You should get your parents to send an email to her and copy in the Head of History and ask what actually happened!
    If you have copies of this work you need to save it and get it to show her you've done it all and handed it in- don't tolerate this!
    If this is important to you, make sure you get the grade you deserve!

• Unfortuanetly I don't have copies

• Never mind, but you're sure you turned them in? I imagine so. If so, it's her fault and she needs to sort it out! Don't be afraid to complain and get the answers you deserve.

• If I were you, I'd make copies of the assignment once your done in a copy printer. (If you have one or can get to one) Or you could take pictures of the assignment once your done. So, if the teachers claims to lose it, you'll have proof you did it. Good luck!

• Go talk to the principal. Do you have any of your assignments saved on a computer?

• "looses". SMH.