What's your personality type?

In case you don't know what your personality type is, here is a good website that you can check out:
http://www.16personalities.com/

I'm an INFP, it's one of the rare personality types out there and it's probably one of the most misunderstood, lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember I took this test thingy long before it became more public sort of. Remember it said I had the rarest personality type, but I can't remember what that was called again. But ever since it was made more public, it changed everything and while I dont think I changed myself a whole lot, I took the test again few years ago and the result was different. Think it was called "The Mastermind" the one I got , dont fully agree with neither, but makes me curious if I can relate just as much to all of these categories anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep same as last time I tried this test.
    INFJ PERSONALITY (“THE ADVOCATE”)
    The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As Diplomats (NF), they have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is the accompanying Judging (J) trait – INFJs are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

What Guys Said 16

• ENTP

"Smart curious thinkers who cannot resist an intellectual challenge"

Really, the smarter you are the sadder you get... Unless you find someone who is around your level in this regard..., then you can be real happy, but that's ultra rare

• When I took this test a while ago, it said that I'm an INFJ, and the results were creepily accurate. :o

• I always get INFP and I relate equally well with many other types. I guess I'm an awkward combo, a mess 😌

• I am am INFP - t.
    We are same I guess.
    http://i.imgur.com/L67mSI7.jpg
    All SWIFTIES all alike. thanks I enjoyed the test

• And now I am going to start calling you either 'Taylor Swift' or 'Miss. Swift'. Don't blame me you stole her ID and even that amazingly beautiful face, a million people adore, and thousands guys from balcony can fall for (including me).

• Lol, swifties stick together

• ENTJ, The Commander.

• INFJ-T
    I think it is accurate. Although I'm not SUPER introverted.

I hate being alone, i prefer to have company from one or MAYBE two other people, but i hate being with large groups of people even more--which is probably why it usually labels me as introverted. I only dislike being with large groups because it is noisy and disorganized and stressful.

But in reality, i am a very social person. I love talking to lots of different people, its just too overwhelming to talk to them all at the same time.

So really i could be an ENFJ-T, who is misunderstood as an INFJ-T.

• I totally understand how you feel, I get pretty uncomfortable too when I'm around a large group of people, however I'm quite comfortable around a couple of people.

• Exactly. That's why I've never felt that i qualified as "intoverted".

• INTP-a The Logician

• I too am INFP.

• I'm an ISFJ

• I am an ENFP but sometimes I feel like I'm more introverted than extroverted.

• I'm ENFP! I don't know how accurate these results are, though.

• I'm an INFP!

• ENFP-T.. The Campaigner.. seems about right XD.

• Advocate. (INFJ-1)
    Strongly introverted.
    Rather intuitive.
    Extremely feeling.
    Rather judging.
    Just a bit assertive.

• INTJ- The Architect

Yeah, it's actually a pretty good representation of me. I don't have as many emotional problems as it discusses, however.

• Cool! Yeah the results may not always be compatible with who we are, I agree.

• Ow okii thanks ^^

• This has been posted so many times here.
    Im INTJ

• Yeah, I didn't notice that it had been posted many times until after I posted it. 🙈 sorry

What Girls Said 19

• Oh hey there, I'm an INFP too :)

• I'm an ENTP - it's also rare but I guess people will just perceive those with this personality type as annoying ;P

• No, don't say that! I'm sure you're not annoying!

• It's always nice to find people who like you the way you are, as they always say it's better to have few friends who appreciate you for who you are than a 1000 who just fake it.

• I agree! :)

• I'm an ISFJ :) It fits with me perfectly, and the types my close friends have gotten fit them too.

• "ISTP women are especially rare, and the typical gender roles that society tends to expect can be a poor fit"

There seem to be quite a few rare types :)

• I'm an INTP and have been forever. Every time I take the MBTI test I always stay INTP, so I'm convinced it's fairly accurate. Also, everything I read about INTPs in their relationships, careers, my flaws and my strengths is extremely spot on.

• I'm an INFP :)

• INFP-T

100% Introverted
    43% Intuitive
    18% Feeling
    12% Prospecting
    56% Turbulent

• ESFJ- The consul. Not sure if this is accurate.

• Hello fellow INFP!

• err... the bipolar type!

• ISFP apparently. I took this before and was INFP. hmm.

• Down to earth female

• ISFJ-T (The Defender)

I remember the first time I read the results of this test. The accuracy absolutely floored me.

• ENTP, tho sometimes it'd be INTP..

• Yeah I guess it depends on the website

• long duration of time*

• Oh, I see!

• I'm a Debater (ENTP-T). Now, this is freakishly accurate.

• Campaigner :p

• I'm Entertainer ESFP

• INFP apparently lol

• INTP. This test is surpisingly super accurate.