Do you think I have no life and am I worthless?

This girls keeps teasing me cause i don't go out to party or go downtown. She says i have no life. :( i don't have much confidence in myself and ever since she said that (2 days ago) i'm feeling depressed and starting to feel like it's true :( She goes out and drinks and tells me i'm a loser sometimes cause i don't drink that much. Do you think my life sucks?

Most Helpful Girl

• this girl has no right to judge your life... she's been mean... why are you still listening to her? avoid her she's tryna make you feel bad

Most Helpful Guy

• "Thinking big" your not a loser because you fail , but you will be a loser if you quit.

"Dare to be different, be the first to say no"

"never let others take control of your life"

"my dream and yours can never be the same"

NOTE: If you fall out from the above, then you have no life and you're worthless

What Girls Said 1

• No, you two just have a different definition of fun.

What Guys Said 3

• Why did you let her talk to you like that? You got to recognize when an idiot is talking to you. Partying and drinking is all fun and games until it catches up with her. Maybe some creep will take advantage or her drunkenness and rape her. She will be looking 40 at the age of 30 and then will wonder while no man whats her. Reckless behavior always catches people in the end.

• Tell her cause you're too busy with the party in your pants and she's invited to the next one.

• Life isn't meant to drink it away. Instead find something you truly love and at the end of the day all she will have is an empty bottle while you'll have discovered much more about yourself. There's also the possibility she may be attracted to you, so if you like her make sure to play your cards right but never change yourself for the worse just to please someone else! In my opinion find a new friend or avoid her if she's just there to be a pest. I don't think your life is worthless, I'd rather hangout with someone like you than her anytime.