How Do You Deal With Stress?

If you're nervous and you want to calm down quickly, what things help you to relax?
Another question I'd like to ask- If you're an anxious person what daily things do you do that better your day? (daily things that relax you)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Listen to music, take deep breaths, and if I have some time going on walks.

What Guys Said 2

• I literally have no hardships with stress... Not because I can control my mind... It's more that I couldn't care less about anything 😂

I would have an exam the next day and not freak out about it...

If I have something to stress about, I go directly at the cause of it and deal with what's causing the stress (e. g if there was an essay/assignment needed to be handed in, I would work to get it done) but I never get stressed from late assignments 😂

I need to care more... But I can't :((( disadvantages of having no stress/anxiety, you get nowhere cause nothing's pushing you.

• Booze
    Running
    Food
    Cumming

What Girls Said 4

• I dance! I scream... I might yell a bit! hahah I draw! I watch anime!

• wow you're such a happy person I want to be as fun as you! :)

• no... no! I am a extermly happy at time to hide what i truly feel! haha its best to smile!

• I punch something (or someone)

• Meditation 😌

• unfortunately, i just started smoking.