Do you ever want to go to a playground and play there yourself?

Even though most people here are a bit too old for that?
Went to a playground with my little bro today and didn't think the nostalgia trip would hit me so hard lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol when my mum came to pick me up from uni and move all my stuff out of my flat she brought my brother (who's 13) with her and while they were there we all walked through a park and started doing this :') . There's pictures of the three of us on the swings etc, and one of me on one of those seats on giant springs (I don't know what you call them..) and she likes to show it to people and say 'My big, grown up daughter who's at university, and this is what she does..' :')

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't go there alone but with other people sure :) :)

• I went to a playground the other day with the kids I nanny. It was so damn fun! I wouldn't go alone, though. That's creepy, haha.

• When I go to the playground, I run straight to the swings.

• no. too noisy.

What Guys Said 4

• No. I'm to old for that shit, it'd take me a couple of days to recover.

• Ah dude, playing with yourself on a playground isn't good :/ you gotta do that in private

• honestly i will get really high and start fucking witht he swing or something

• I misread this as "Do you ever want to go to a playground and play with yourself there?" I laughed.