What do I do if an underaged teen girl likes me and even tries to occasionally flirt with me?

I'm a 21 year old guy and this underaged girl is 16 years old (who's a younger sister of my guy friend). She's a cute and sweet girl (she once tried to make me breakfast when I crashed at her's and her brother's (my friend) house. I don't want to get in trouble with the law and harm the friendship between me and her brother but I don't want to heart her feelings.

What do I do?

*hurt*

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Making you breakfast is not flirting... it could just be a kind gesture.
    If she actually does stuff like ask inappropriate questions or wear really tight clothing that show a lot or I don't know etc, so if she only made you breakfast she's being a kind host.
    Don't say anything. If something happens where she comes on to you, say "Hey, I think you are a very kind and pretty girl, but i'm really not interested." and just tell her brother bc if your friend does find out she did this and you didn't tell him, things will come up. But don't look too far into it until something actually happens.

Most Helpful Guy

• No trouble with the law unless she gets super mad at you and accuses you of right.

What Girls Said 2

• Lol this is funny to me because 6 years ago I was once that little girl. There is really no right way to handle this honestly. When I was turned down I literally had a histerical breakdown lol but I was 15 and he was also 21. All you can really do is tell her that you don't look at her in a romantic way and you don't feel comfortable about the advances she makes towards you. Be very sensitive to her feelings but also very firm.

• Just don't flirt back. Make it as obvious as possible that you aren't interested without hurting her feelings and if she continues and persists, then flat out tell her that you are not or have a talk with her brother, your friend, about her behavior.

What Guys Said 1

• Just tell her that she has to stop cause it's illegal and inappropriate.