How good are you at telling colors apart? I got it all right :) ?

56

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• "Eye of an Eagle

https://i.imgur.com/ZrWodXB.png

Wow! You answered all correctly and have scored the highest possible score! You have an impressive sight! You have the ability to notice the tiniest nuances and details, and nothing gets past you! Congratulations to you!"

What Guys Said 5

• Eye of an Eagle

Wow! You answered all correctly and have scored the highest possible score! You have an impressive sight! You have the ability to notice the tiniest nuances and details, and nothing gets past you! Congratulations to you!

• I've got the Eye of an Eagle. Got em all right!

• A+ eye of an eagle

Wow I guessed for half of those! I couldn't tell the difference!

• i've got the
    Eye of the eagle

lol, i got all right

• The test, although simple, was super hard lol. BUT I got all of them right hah

What Girls Said 4

• Eye of an Eagle

That was super easy.

• eyes of an eagle apparently :D

• Who would have known?
    Laser Vision
    Splendid! Your sight is incredibly sharp. You got everything right! You scored in the top 3%, which is really hard to get. Is it the carrots you eat? What’s your secret?

• Well from the answers either we all have perfect vision or this is to easy. lol hahahaha

• All correct xD