If you could go back to when you were 18 years old, what would you say to yourself?

Most Helpful Girl

• On the 12th of December 2014, take a goddamn selfie, don't try and Skype.

Also: DO YOUR GODDAMN COURSEWORK WOMAN!

And: if you're struggling, ask for help. Even just call your Mum earlier, it's understandable if you're not coping, plenty of other people are struggling too, it's not just you

Also: Go to society stuff! No-one will care if you miss the first couple of weeks!

Also: eye make up: give it a try, it's less scary than you think

Also: don't believe vibrators that say they're waterproof; they lie when they tell you completely submerging them won't break them.

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 5

• "Even though it is good to listen to others advice, always listen to and trust your heart eventually,"

"Don't listen to what others think is best for you because they misetimated your abilities, and only you know what you want deep down your heart."

• DON'T CUT YOUR OWN BANGS!!!

• Lose weight you Mormon!

• Put that chocolate bar down you stupid moron!!!

• Don't ever give up on your dream, not matter what people say; it's your dream, go make it come true.

What Guys Said 4

• This is what I would say to 18 year old me...

"Join the cheerleading squad. You don't have what it takes to get into the NFL so why hang out with a bunch of sweaty guys when YOU COULD be riding in a Toyota too / from the games squished in with a bunch of REALLY HOT girls in short skirts."

That's what I'd tell him.

• Well I was home-schooled. I was taken out of middle school in 8th grade and never had a chance to experience high school. I always wanted to have that experience. So, I'd go back even further to when I was 14 and tell myself to insist on going to high school!

• "Dude, just call her back and apologize"

• Can I go forth?

• Yes that would be a fun mindchallenge😄. Imagine you are 50 years old, and you Can talk with your 18 years old you. What kind of advice would you give😱

• Probably it would be to never hesitate about anything..